If you could give Chrom two more mates...

#31dadkwasherePosted 4/28/2013 3:46:54 PM
GoldenPower89 posted...
Excellus and Old Hubba.

Oh Old Hubba, you old dastard...

THUNDERATION!

LOINS AFIRE!!!
---
Alright, MGS5!!! Ready for some more action, snake?
"Time to do some wetwork...and find political solutions. TASTY."
#32Sentinel07Posted 4/28/2013 3:52:03 PM
Jstretch19 posted...
Sentinel07 posted...
SmashStrike posted...
Cordelia and Say'ri. Though I have no idea how Say'ri would work in the story.

Well, it would have to be adjusted to make sense for Say'ri to be in Ylisse during the Plegian war. Perhaps she could have fled Valm similar to Virion.

Perhaps she could've joined Chrom's army under a promise that he would aid her in taking down Valm once the Ylisse-Plegia war was over?

Sounds legit.
#33RDS1Posted 4/28/2013 3:58:45 PM
I really can't imagine Tharja agreeing to marry Chrom, ever.

Unless he promised her regular threesomes with MU or something.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#34SazukeEXPosted 4/28/2013 4:03:31 PM
Cordelia

Nowi

Mwahahahaha.

Cherche can't be a choice as she joins after Chapter 11.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#35AphophPosted 4/28/2013 4:05:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#36AphophPosted 4/28/2013 4:07:16 PM
Okay, are we still sticking that much to game as it is (Tiki and Say'ri don't have her own children, Chrom will always marry at a certain point, Say'ri and Cherche join after Chrom is married, etc.) or are we going farther?

If the first one then Miriel (the only core Shephard who is a woman and isn't Chrom's sister that he can't marry), and Panne (Panne supported Chrom's big sister, also Yarne fits in the siblings supports Lucina has).

If not, then I say Chrom could at least marry every woman who joins before Chapter 11 that isn't Lissa.
#37BedsheetGhost(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 4:10:24 PM
Aphoph posted...
Okay, are we still sticking that much to game as it is (Tiki and Say'ri don't have her own children, Chrom will always marry at a certain point, Say'ri and Cherche join after Chrom is married, etc.) or are we going farther?

Whatever works for you. You can be realistic and choose a pre-Ch11 unit or go crazy and say Flavia or something, and assume the story would be adjusted to make it possible or whatever.
---
My karma ran over your dogma.
#38EndgamePosted 4/28/2013 4:11:23 PM
Nowi and Panne

think of the reactions the people will have knowing that their princess(es) is also a dragon/bunny!

plus, in the case of Nowi, the public reaction to their king being a ped would be priceless
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#39Sentinel07Posted 4/28/2013 4:12:19 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Cordelia

Nowi

Mwahahahaha.

Cherche can't be a choice as she joins after Chapter 11.

How would you handle Lucina having half Manakete blood but still looking like an adult? Unless you suggest that we should use Morgan logic. :)
#40AphophPosted 4/28/2013 4:17:59 PM
Lucina doesn't look older than Morgan. Keeping in mind that Morgan could be short.