What to do with Gerome?

#1RaiderX98Posted 4/28/2013 3:44:27 PM
So I'm trying to plan marriages and skill sets for my next run through the game, but I just cannot think of what to do with Gerome. If anyone has any suggestions, I am open to hearing them. The available fathers I have are Frederick, Virion, Donnel, and Kellam, but I am willing to change some of my pairings if there are better options for him.
#2uuurrrgghPosted 4/28/2013 3:45:49 PM
Gregor and Vaike are the best fathers for him.
---
I always listen, I just don't respond.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#3MeconaPosted 4/28/2013 3:52:26 PM
It kind of depends what you want Gerome to do and which pairings you have not done yet.

Although I prefer Frederick because Vaike and Gregor should go to other children.
---
"Down Sword Hand!"
#4SazukeEXPosted 4/28/2013 4:00:38 PM
Gregor, Henry, or Frederick are your best choices with as little waste as possible.

Henry and Frederick make him into great supports though Frederick gives you the option to switch him for for Aegis/Pavise tanking since he does have Sol.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#5RaiderX98(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 4:24:02 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Gregor, Henry, or Frederick are your best choices with as little waste as possible.

Henry and Frederick make him into great supports though Frederick gives you the option to switch him for for Aegis/Pavise tanking since he does have Sol.

Okay, what class would you recommend for having him tank with Frederick as his dad?
#6DemiseEndPosted 4/28/2013 4:27:02 PM
Hero. Ballanced stats and +SKL, +Def, + SPD is amazing

Or Palladin, arguably the best supporter class in the game for physical unit

You can also use Wyvern if you want to. Wyvern did not give speed bonus though

Just Pick one and Pray

And yeah, Vaike being the best is soooo old. I rather have Stahl!Gerome than Vaike!Gerome
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it