In all of the Fire Emblems...

#1Lao-ShanTuxPosted 4/28/2013 4:03:26 PM
There's really only a couple of characters I don't like based on personality, and even then.
The devs really know how to make a charming cast.

That said, I wish at least one Miriel support has her acting normal...
---
When people are trying to kill you, you know you did something right.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Fighter, and Deino of everything. Freya Crescent is best.
#2RDS1Posted 4/28/2013 4:05:30 PM
..."normal" how?
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#3SazukeEXPosted 4/28/2013 4:06:17 PM
But the way Miriel acts "is" normal for her.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#4SpikayaPosted 4/28/2013 4:06:52 PM
What's normal?
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#5Lao-ShanTux(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 4:08:12 PM
Well, I mean...
As if she wasn't...

>.>

You know what, never mind, I like Muriel. :U
---
When people are trying to kill you, you know you did something right.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Fighter, and Deino of everything. Freya Crescent is best.
#6Arachnius435Posted 4/28/2013 4:16:58 PM
Name an occurrence in which Henry acts like any other person. Or Lon'qu. Or Olivia, Owain, Cynthia, etc.

Normalcy is relative to the subject's primary personality. Every person has something unique that makes them who they are. To defy these differences would be to take the character out of character. In fact, it would be abnormal to see Miriel act "normal" because normal for her is the way she generally acts on most occasions. Because of these things, Miriel is in fact one of my favorite characters.

Although I will admit, I cringe when I read one of her S-support convos and she just lists symptoms of her feelings before agreeing that she is in love. In her S-support with Virion, however, she isn't quite that awkward, so that's my favorite choice of pairing for her.
#7GoldenPower89Posted 4/28/2013 4:20:07 PM
My problem with Miriel is that her son acts exactly like her.
---
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard
#8DemiseEndPosted 4/28/2013 4:24:35 PM
Henry is not normal by the reasoning that he is extremely nice its unrealistic
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#9GoldenPower89Posted 4/28/2013 4:26:46 PM
Want an example of abnormal?
BLOOD AND THUNDER!!!
---
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard
#10Rideps1Posted 4/28/2013 4:27:23 PM
Tharja acts normal in her B MU support.

I'd rather Miriel never acts like that.
---
If I ever had a kid, I'd want a daughter like Morgan. Y'know, one who tries to lure me into pitfall traps. ~~C_D_M