Made the mistake of letting Chrom and Sumia fight together too much...

#1BhunivelzePosted 4/28/2013 8:24:25 PM
While grinding for experience and money (Lunatic+), they were next to each other on occasion during battle and I didn't realize it until I saw they could have Support C with each other. /:

So I entered chapter 11, parked my team on the western island, fended off the enemies, and proceeded to Dance Chrom for 70 turns until I thought it'd be enough to surpass whatever he had with Sumia. One dead Gangrel later, Chrom/Olivia is a reality. Victory!

So yeah, I'm guessing as long as he doesn't actually have C rank with anyone, nothing's irreversible. Good to know.
#2Zechs23Posted 4/28/2013 8:26:26 PM
But Chrom and Sumia are the perfect couple!!
---
3DS FC: 0619-3034-0578
#3yami_no_sakuraPosted 4/28/2013 8:27:18 PM
Village Maiden is irreversible...
#4SummonearthPosted 4/28/2013 8:38:33 PM
Seriously though I am actually impressed how people willing to have people to have Olivia dance for 70 turns on Chrom just to have them marry each other. Personally I don't have the patience to do that strategy and I think Ingio is can be fine with other fathers and I think Lucina is better off with Sumia or FeMu or maybe even Sully!
---
"I will speak my mind and say what I want and if you don't like it, well too bad!" "And my Pikachu pillow says hi"
#5perfectchaos83Posted 4/28/2013 8:41:17 PM
You could have also Married off Sumia to any of her other potential grooms. Unless you were planning Henry, then you couldn't have.

At least you didn't initiate the C Support Convo.
---
The Dude Abides...
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2298/thedudewallpaper.png
#6Bhunivelze(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 9:44:49 AM
perfectchaos83 posted...
You could have also Married off Sumia to any of her other potential grooms. Unless you were planning Henry, then you couldn't have.

At least you didn't initiate the C Support Convo.

Yep, Sumia with Henry. So that wasn't a viable option for me.

Also, the Dancing for 70 turns thing didn't really take that long, if you're fast with your fingers. It took in all about 10-15 minutes, which is a pittance in comparison to how long I will have spent on this game by the time I'm done with it...