"Evil Dragon"

#1Kinneth123Posted 4/29/2013 12:37:10 PM
The upgraded form of Falchion is effective against both dragons (green symbol) and what I'm told is "Evil Dragons" (red dragon symbol)...

Did Grima have that second symbol? It's been awhile but I don't think he/she did.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#2SazukeEXPosted 4/29/2013 12:45:59 PM
Wyrmslayers don't work on Grima I believe but the Falcion does.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#3EchoPhoenixPosted 4/29/2013 12:48:05 PM
Yes, Grima does have the symbol.
#4Devil_Killer_JCPosted 4/29/2013 12:48:46 PM
SazukeEX posted...

Yeah, wyrmslayers aren't effective on Grima. Neither is the Book of Naga (lame).
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#5NewbieN00bPosted 4/29/2013 2:57:23 PM(edited)
Wait, they forgot to change evil dragon to fell dragon in the weapon effectiveness icon description? xD (I know, it's really minor, but I found it funny)
Yeah, its a classification for Grima so wyrmslayers aren't effective.

Like Idoun in FE6, only the SoS(and Faes divine stone) was effective against her, IIRC.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#6EchoPhoenixPosted 4/29/2013 3:08:52 PM
NewbieN00b posted...
Wait, they forgot to change evil dragon to fell dragon in the weapon effectiveness icon description? xD (I know, it's really minor, but I found it funny)

Wait, what? How do you check icon descriptions? Grima has a red dragon icon in their stats summary, but it's not labelled or anything.
#7NewbieN00bPosted 4/29/2013 3:16:52 PM(edited)
EchoPhoenix posted...
NewbieN00b posted...

Wait, what? How do you check icon descriptions? Grima has a red dragon icon in their stats summary, but it's not labelled or anything.

Tap it with your stylus(Or finger).

EDIT: Never mind. I was mistaken. It just says "This unit is weak against weapons with these icons."
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#8GSSAGE7Posted 4/29/2013 3:16:35 PM
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Yeah, wyrmslayers aren't effective on Grima. Neither is the Book of Naga (lame).

I agree that Book of Naga should've been effective on Grima. Especially when you remember how much Grima has in common with Loptyr.
#9EchoPhoenixPosted 4/29/2013 3:17:29 PM
NewbieN00b posted...

Which gives this message:
"The unit is weak against weapons with these icons."

Which is why I said it's not labelled anything. >_>
#10NewbieN00bPosted 4/29/2013 3:18:07 PM
EchoPhoenix posted...
NewbieN00b posted...

Which gives this message:
"The unit is weak against weapons with these icons."