Recommended order to play more fire emblems?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Recommended order to play more fire emblems?
3 years ago#1
I want to play more of the games other than awakening and path of radiance, Which should I go about now? I'm more than willing to play the fan-translated versions of some that are out now, I was thinking about picking up Shadow Dragon as well but I'm wary as I see everyone hating on it like..a lot. What is bad about it despite being dated? Would I enjoy it as a FE experience despite the hatred?
Nintendo ID:KupoTime
Currently Playing: Soul Hackers,Fire Emblem:Awakening, Monster Hunter 3U,Kirby's Adventure, Fire Emblem:Radiant Dawn
3 years ago#2
You might enjoy Radiant Dawn if you've played Path of Radiance.
Rose
3 years ago#3
I enjoyed it, but it did feel dull. Have you played the GBA series? It's pretty decent.
Pokemon White FC: 2064 9146 0109
3 years ago#4
Nothing is really "bad" about it other than the art style. It's just very barebones (as it is a remake of the first game) and doesn't have some features introduced in the later games, such as Supports.

I would recommend 6, though (Sword of Seals.) It's my favorite after Awakening (or maybe Gaiden.)
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
3 years ago#5
The only GBA i've played is the one with Lyn in it. o-o

Im working on Radiant Dawn now.
Nintendo ID:KupoTime
Currently Playing: Soul Hackers,Fire Emblem:Awakening, Monster Hunter 3U,Kirby's Adventure, Fire Emblem:Radiant Dawn
3 years ago#6
FE6 has an awesome fan-translation. I recommend playing FE7, then FE6 (since 7 is a prequel to 6). It'll be a nice difficulty transition too, just think of all of FE7 as FE6's tutorial
IRL nub.
Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't 'cause that's just the way she goes.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Recommended order to play more fire emblems?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived