Libra!Owain Pair Up and Class Help

#1magiccube4527Posted 4/29/2013 4:05:40 PM
So, I'm not sure if Owain is best as a Sage or a Sorcerer. I'm leaning more towards Sorcerer since I only have 1 on my planned out team. His only pair up supports are Lissa (Dark Flier if I choose her) and the MU (Sage or Sorcerer). If I don't pair him up with MU, then, I'm probably not going to have MU on my final TSON team because I won't have enough room.

So, which class is Owain better as, factoring in my support situation?
#2magiccube4527(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 4:32:17 PM
bump
#3bearclaw13Posted 4/29/2013 4:36:23 PM
Pairing up a Sage and a DF is OP.
---
What are you looking at?
#4TehLegendOfDukePosted 4/29/2013 4:48:15 PM
If Owain's the one in front, then Sorceror is better. Nosferatu/Vengeance/Vantage is amazing and all, but it won't do him any good if you don't end the term with him in the lead.

If Owain's the supporting one, then Sage is better. Gives better stats when paired up, and relative squishiness compared to Sorceror doesn't matter if he won't be hit. People will say Dark Flier's best for the lead if you do this (which is probably true) so Lissa will definitely work, but Male MU works too (as long as he's using magic).
#5DemiseEndPosted 4/29/2013 4:51:59 PM
Vantage Sage or Sorcerer is amazing

I pair him with DF Cynthia just because
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#6magiccube4527(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 4:58:22 PM
Yeah, Owain's going to be the front line unit. So Lissa should be his support and I'll just leave MU out of this, or would a Sorcerer/Sage support still work if Owain were to be a Sorcerer?
#7magiccube4527(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 5:27:00 PM
Anyone?

Is 1 rallybot good enough for TSON, or is 2 really necessary? If I eliminate 1 rallybot, then, I'll have just enough room to bring MU plus a support unit and use Lissa as Owain's support.
#8TehLegendOfDukePosted 4/29/2013 5:28:38 PM
A Sorceror/Sage pair-up team is amazing stat-wise, but it doesn't have the mobility of Dark/Flier Sage. Sorceror/Dark Flier works, too, and is a compromise of both while still being amazing.

I personally would use MU, since he's by default one of your best units. Lissa's not a bad choice, but it seems like such wasted potential not to use MU.

Of course, it's up to you, though. Either way it'll be a kickass team.
#9magiccube4527(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 5:34:37 PM
TehLegendOfDuke posted...
A Sorceror/Sage pair-up team is amazing stat-wise, but it doesn't have the mobility of Dark/Flier Sage. Sorceror/Dark Flier works, too, and is a compromise of both while still being amazing.

I personally would use MU, since he's by default one of your best units. Lissa's not a bad choice, but it seems like such wasted potential not to use MU.

Of course, it's up to you, though. Either way it'll be a kickass team.

Yeah, guess I can't really go wrong either way. I really want to use MU on my final TSON team, so I think I'm going to kick Lissa out unless you guys think 1 rallybot is enough. In that case, I'll bring both :)
#10magiccube4527(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 6:10:27 PM
Can anyone answer my rallybot question?