Is it okay to find Nowi attractive?

#111monkeypahngPosted 5/1/2013 3:47:42 AM
Sir_Specter posted...

You're wrong and your comparison is flawed. A pedophile is defined as someone who has an attraction to children. You don't need to act on it to be a pedophile. I never accused TC of actually having sex with kids. He's probably a rational person who sees why that would be wrong. Doesn't mean he's not a pedophile. None of them CHOOSE to be.

You're not a psychopath if you kill fictional characters because you don't need to have any of the clinical symptoms of psychopathy to do that. Being attracted to a child is the text book definition of pedophilia.

You're missing the point. The point is that there's a distinction between a video game and real life.

You can't compare finding Nowi attractive to finding an actual child as attractive because they are not the same thing.

Again, to make a stretch to pedophile is just plain ignorance and overgeneralising.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#112Alias_Nemesis(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 6:10:05 AM
Zhido posted...
I hate her voice >_>

i hate YOUR voice! Nowi's voice is DAMN adorable!!
---
PSN:Gilthas_Grear {Now Playing: Bioshock Infinite (PC) and Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0xq37IhtB1qllgyzo1_400.gif
#113OsrangerPosted 5/1/2013 6:19:36 AM
NOT THIS AGAIN!!!!!
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#114OsrangerPosted 5/1/2013 6:43:39 AM
Osranger posted...
NOT THIS AGAIN!!!!!

I hate these topics. They are all the same.
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#115Capitan_KidPosted 5/1/2013 6:48:41 AM
Osranger posted...
Osranger posted...
NOT THIS AGAIN!!!!!

I hate these topics. They are all the same.

Then why are you bumping it? Hypocritical much?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#116Meteordragon10Posted 5/1/2013 7:15:46 AM
Does anyone ever change anyone else's minds in these topics? These debates seem to be endless....

I guess I'll throw in my comment as well. I find Nowi cute looks wise, though I am not attracted to her sexually. That confession picture of Nowi looks weird though.

I'm okay with people finding video game characters attractive as long as they know the difference between real life and video games.
#117Alias_Nemesis(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 9:06:12 AM
Meteordragon10 posted...
Does anyone ever change anyone else's minds in these topics? These debates seem to be endless....

I guess I'll throw in my comment as well. I find Nowi cute looks wise, though I am not attracted to her sexually. That confession picture of Nowi looks weird though.

I'm okay with people finding video game characters attractive as long as they know the difference between real life and video games.

Yea, sorry, i didn't mean i was attracted to her sexually. I was saying that she's SOOOOO cute and adorable i'd eat her!
---
PSN:Gilthas_Grear {Now Playing: Bioshock Infinite (PC) and Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0xq37IhtB1qllgyzo1_400.gif
#118dadkwasherePosted 5/1/2013 9:09:14 AM
What about that Ricken confession, huh? Where is he grabbing?
---
Alright, MGS5!!! Ready for some more action, snake?
"Time to do some wetwork...and find political solutions. TASTY."
#119Cheesepower5Posted 5/1/2013 9:33:56 AM
hereforemnant posted...
vyseskies posted...
my actual gf really looks like nowi a bit, she's 15 and i'm 22, and i see no problems.

Oh great you're one of those guys. I feel nothing but utter contempt for you, at least wait till they're 18 for pete's sake.

Because in absolutely no states or countries does the legal age deviate from 18 at all. It's definitely not 14 - 16 in most places and that's definitely not seen as acceptable by the people who live that way. USA is my favourite planet in the America galaxy.
---
Official Naga Raja of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
Official King Marth of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board
#120ultimatecouchpotatoPosted 5/2/2013 10:01:09 AM
Alias_Nemesis posted...
Yea, sorry, i didn't mean i was attracted to her sexually. I was saying that she's SOOOOO cute and adorable i'd eat her!

(Insert off-color joke about oral sex)