bosses

#1audino666Posted 4/30/2013 10:33:12 AM
i've never played any of the fire emblem games and i'm just wondering what type of bosses does this game have?does it only have human bosses or are there monster bosses too?
#2NME_EnterprisesPosted 4/30/2013 10:37:52 AM(edited)
Does it really matter what the bosses are? You'll have to beat them all the same

Anyways, mix of both, but mostly humans. I guess there's zombies in this one, in a sense.
---
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 128
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg
#3roytheswordguyPosted 4/30/2013 10:36:49 AM
There are very few "monster" bosses. You're gonna rack up a hell of a body count in this game. Killing's your job.
---
IRL nub.
Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't 'cause that's just the way she goes.
#4audino666(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 10:43:38 AM
if i didn't matter i wouldn't have ask.i'm picky on the type of games i play and i'm not gonna throw away money on something that i may not like.
#5ShadownetNPosted 4/30/2013 10:43:49 AM
The monsters are essentially humans with an ugly mask and zombie voice samples.
#6deathscythe257Posted 4/30/2013 10:47:24 AM
the boss units are essntially stonger variants of regular units. Think of the "Hero" units from starcraft. The boss battles themselves are not super epic as they are in final fantasy. They take strategy, but in a different way.

I believe there is a downloadable demo of fire emblem from the 3ds store. The best advice I can give you is go to youtube and watch gameplay videos to get an idea of the bosses.

This is my 2nd fire emblem game, the thing I like most about it aside from the field strategy is the characters and how they all fit together.

Don't know if that will be a helpful response for you TC, but thats my 2 cents.
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#7audino666(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 10:51:55 AM
i just look at some of the gameplay on you tube the graphics look good so thats a plus.i'm debating between this game or monster hunters.
#8NME_EnterprisesPosted 4/30/2013 11:16:26 AM(edited)
Basically SRPG VS 3rd-person action Hunter genre game

I like both, but I've already played some variation of MH3 already, and it doesn't have online (something that really improves the game) unless you ALSO have a Wii U to act as a router, so I'm just waiting on Monster Hunter 4 instead (which does have "proper" online).

FE:A is solid SRPG that will easily keep you occupied.
---
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 128
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg
#9RevoredoPosted 4/30/2013 10:56:37 AM
You'll do better with Monster Hunter. Trust me.
---
Your childhood was good, but not objectively better than others'.
#10yzmanPosted 4/30/2013 11:12:04 AM
You'll do better with Monster Hunter. Trust me.

I learned you should never trust people who follow what they say with trust me, especially with no evidence backing anything up.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."