What did you enjoy the most about Fire Emblem: Awakening?

#31DemiseEndPosted 5/3/2013 10:06:10 PM
Anything that isn't story, Frederick's training obsession, Tharja, Cordelia's characterization stupidity, the games lack of ballance and absurdly bad map design

Which is pretty damn amazing since I enjoyed the game
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#32sonofkorolPosted 5/4/2013 12:01:22 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
Anything that isn't story, Frederick's training obsession, Tharja, Cordelia's characterization stupidity, the games lack of ballance and absurdly bad map design

Which is pretty damn amazing since I enjoyed the game

Read between the lines to find the most true part of your post. <3
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#33Huff n puff 20Posted 5/4/2013 12:02:05 AM
Customization/Elite Tweak factor.

There's a ton of things I absolutely love about this game, but out of all it, if I have to make a call as to what I enjoy the most, it's definitely that.

Looking at other games- I'm going to point out Armored Core. What do I enjoy doing in that game? Building, tweaking, building, and tweaking-- hell half the time I won't use the finished thing (*coughHolyMaidencough* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St-xrzFKLe4) (BTW, Endgame once said Armored Core is a hard series. That is arguably the hardest mission in said hard series. That's a Joke core. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?)) but, by the Gods, I'll enjoy creating it.

That's essentially what I like with this game-- I love being able to tweak the hell out of my characters. The skills system, and reclassing combined with the generation system and the avatar (I usually say MU, but that's awkward here...) system creates this ability to just customize the crap out characters... even if I'll never use them (Like "Zelos"'s Henry!Nah.)
---
http://i.imgur.com/hbgVYTg.png
Official NTRing Dastard of the Fire Emblem Awakening board. I have Valflame and will use it.
#34masa8munePosted 5/4/2013 12:35:03 AM
freaking henry and tharja :D

also dlc,a cool story and most of all you're own character.
---
Henryxolivia
"Special delivery!"
#35MilenninPosted 5/4/2013 1:42:49 AM
Polished gameplay, cool characters and the funny supports.
---
Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today