Spoilers about ENDGAME

#1JainayPosted 4/30/2013 4:13:45 PM
SPOILERS YO COME ON

Okay so after I beat the ENDGAME Chapter and kill Grima, will I be able to continue playing normally with my avatar alive?

Right now I'm just grinding xp with reeking boxses on chapter 25 and it's just booorrriiinnggg, but I just want my team to be amazing, but I'm fairly sure it will have absolutely no trouble beating Grima at all, but I just want to know if there's a possbility to do stuff after he is done for. Or whatever happens to him.

Thanks for your time!
#2LurkerkillerPosted 4/30/2013 4:15:12 PM
Yes, the game technically doesn't even save after beating it and when you load back up your game it will be from your last save file.

It will "save" but that's only to keep track for renown and your avatar logbook will automatically be updated with your current avatar in there.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#3SpikayaPosted 4/30/2013 4:15:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4SpikayaPosted 4/30/2013 4:16:41 PM
The final chapter doesn't save.
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#5Jainay(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 4:18:09 PM
So what does that even mean? It saves renown and xp and all but not that I have completed the map? So it's just an endless loop of beating Grima over and over if I want to?
#6SpikayaPosted 4/30/2013 4:20:28 PM
Jainay posted...
So what does that even mean? It saves renown and xp and all but not that I have completed the map? So it's just an endless loop of beating Grima over and over if I want to?

It saves your Renown and Avatar, it doesn't save EXP so you can't grind off the endless reinforcements. And yes.
---
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#7Shadow_Master_JPosted 4/30/2013 4:21:31 PM
Jainay posted...

Yes. It is very non-sense.

And you gain absolutely NOTHING by doing that, except saving your Renown for future playthroughs.

Also, I was seriously expecting a joke topic (because Endgame is a member kinda well known here)
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!
#8Jainay(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 4:22:54 PM
I'll just go ahead and kick his ass then, thanks guys!
#9yzmanPosted 4/30/2013 4:28:59 PM
You do need to beat it to unlock the last paralogues I believe too, right?
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#10SpikayaPosted 4/30/2013 4:29:55 PM
yzman posted...
You do need to beat it to unlock the last paralogues I believe too, right?

Chapter 25, not Endgame.
---