Weapons for Final Team

#1magiccube4527Posted 4/30/2013 10:28:24 PM
Which weapons are considered the "best" to use on a final TSON team. I know braves are very useful, but what about the 3 "main" categories of weapons (i.e. sword/lance/axe)? If a character class has access to two of these categories, which one is more useful? Like Kjelle as a General can use both lances and axes.
#2yzmanPosted 4/30/2013 10:32:11 PM
I believe axes would be considered the best.

I hear about helswath general kjelles.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#3DemiseEndPosted 4/30/2013 10:34:22 PM
Cellica Gale is the best weapon in the game
Braves anything followed

Also Helswath, Ragnell, Gradivus
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#4magiccube4527(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 10:45:38 PM
DemiseEnd posted...
Cellica Gale is the best weapon in the game
Braves anything followed

Also Helswath, Ragnell, Gradivus

So, does it matter what type of weapon I choose though? Isn't Helswath more powerful, but less accurate?
#5MAtt5TERPosted 5/1/2013 8:00:07 AM(edited)
Weapon type doesn't really matter - you'll be using all of them. If Kjelle is a General, what's stopping her from using both Helswath and Gradivus?

Celica's Gale is definitely the best weapon in the game. Your characters can't use Celica's Gale? Well, you might as well make it so that they can.
And then, it's Waste. It's like Celica's Gale but worse.
Third best is probably Katarina's Bolt, which can get up to about 110 Critical with Pair Up before factoring in the lead unit's Skill slots.
Fourth best is probably Aversa's Night.

Yeah, non-magic weapons don't compare.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#6DemiseEndPosted 5/1/2013 8:00:52 AM
Im doing this just because

1-2 REGALIA, Power Wise

Gradivus at Effective 21
Helswath at Effective 19
Ragnell at Effective 18
---
#7DemiseEndPosted 5/1/2013 8:03:41 AM
Also Kjelle can't use CG with Vaike which is pretty sad TT
---
#8PikachuPosted 5/1/2013 9:22:07 AM(edited)
Wouldn't Brave Bows also be good on a leading character since they're the only physical range 2 weapon with a brave effect? I'm still contemplating the idea of using a few Snipers/Assassins on that map, since it's not like the inability to retaliate against range 1 weapons on the enemy phase will matter as much there, if at all from what I've seen. And provided that the former class meets the 45 speed cap threshold, which is the case with ChromxSumia's offspring.
---
Pika!
#9DemiseEndPosted 5/1/2013 8:31:52 AM
Which is why, as I already said multiple time ChromXSumia is not as Garbage -2 STR paiing as everyone seems to make it to be back in the near release days

But then again, not many realized that the only important stats is like.... SPD, DEF, and RES
---
#10bearclaw13Posted 5/1/2013 8:33:10 AM
Get a high skill Sorcerer or Aversa!Morgan and Waste can do better than CG.
---
What are you looking at?