apparently my Sumia got to level 20 as a Cleric without gaining any weapon exp

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. apparently my Sumia got to level 20 as a Cleric without gaining any weapon exp

User Info: Pikachu

Pikachu
3 years ago#11
Huff n puff 20 posted...
The only way it's possible is not CoY3, but Lunatic!Challenge! vs. Mist or someone, in which case it's a normal case of spam Rescue, but you don't get WXP.

IF the TC is telling the truth about it being CoY grinding, it's merely a dumb glitch.

I don't think there's anyone who's insane enough to do that with Spotpass teams on Lunatic/+ for arbitrary things like this (at least I hope not...). It's the latter, but I still thought it was funny.

davidledsma posted...
Why is Sumia a Cleric?

Grinding her quickly while leaving her internal level low, because rescue stave abuse takes very little effort and I wanted her to gain some more Mag (she ended up gaining only 2 in 20 levels, woo). It's on a Lunatic+/Classic file where I wanted to finalize my marriages for the postgame maps/skirmishes and am not planning on using overly grinded characters like Sumia for most of the campaign, though I don't care if I still end up trivializing too many maps since I just wanted to see what the mode is like.

Sirian_Hawk posted...
Looks like Photoshop to me. That E rank part looks somewhat clearer than the rest of the pic.

That's a reasonable assumption, but I set the camera to focus on that section (which was probably a silly thing to do). I'd never waste my time photoshopping something like this for arbitrary reasons. I was wondering if anyone else had something like this happen to them, even though it's completely pointless.
Pika!

User Info: Pikachu

Pikachu
3 years ago#12
...I just now realized that she's a level 16 War Cleric who apparently gained stave exp once, but is still E rank in staves despite being leveled with only Rescue staves. I'm so confused.
Pika!

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
3 years ago#13
Ampharos64 posted...
yzman posted...
How is this possible?

Sumia. If she can mess it up, she will. XD

Seems to be the case, huh?
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.

User Info: S1ppy_cup

S1ppy_cup
3 years ago#14
Scumbag Sumia.
Bagel.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. apparently my Sumia got to level 20 as a Cleric without gaining any weapon exp

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived