Lissa x Libra
Cherche x Vaike
Nowi x Gaius
Panne x Gregor
MU x Tharja (mag/def)
Sumia x Fredrick
Miriel x Lon'qu
Maribelle x Henry

What I'm most considered about currently is the last three pairings, mainly the pairings for Sumia and Maribelle (I just through Lon'qu to Miriel).
#2SazukeEXPosted 5/1/2013 8:37:57 PM
Have you already gone through with all this?

I... Have many changes to offer.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#3DarkZXA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 8:41:08 PM
I know that Cordeila x Stahl, Sully x Donnel, Chrom x Olivia, Nowi x Gaius, MU Tharja are common pairings. I'm pretty sure I messed up on the others.
#4LurkerkillerPosted 5/1/2013 8:42:27 PM
I give a 0/10 for nothing original and out of the ordinary.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#5tw1g_007Posted 5/1/2013 8:51:03 PM
Lurkerkiller posted...

Exactly. Kind of sad really. People just copy other pairings lol.

Good thing the USA got this game early given me the chance to experiment without relying on optimization tips given on this board.
---
Fire Emblem Awakening is the BEST thing that ever happened to the 3DS and yet people on GameFAQs abuse their 3DS by having SEX with it
#6BlueDryBones1Posted 5/1/2013 8:54:13 PM
tw1g_007 posted...
Lurkerkiller posted...

Exactly. Kind of sad really. People just copy other pairings lol.

Good thing the USA got this game early given me the chance to experiment without relying on optimization tips given on this board.

I'm starting to feel this too. Its been harder for me to give suggestions now as its all been overdone already.

I like to find out what are the best pairings but now that I know I feel like if I should start doing something more original like on my character selection on any game with tiers on how I actually favor the lower tiers just to be different.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#7kukingina2Posted 5/1/2013 8:54:53 PM
seriously a hundred topics each day asking people to rate the exact same cookie cutter pairings / skillsets

of course its gonna be good you just copied it from a tested source
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#8DemiseEndPosted 5/1/2013 8:57:58 PM
I thought everyone is exagerating

And then I saw the list

.....Yeah
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#9DemiseEndPosted 5/1/2013 9:06:55 PM(edited)
Gregor Miriel

Kellam Panne

Resulted in Zerker who have DG+, and Laurent who have VV nd AT

That's pretty much the best I can do with this, other than "copy Sazuke's set up and be done with it"
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#10HeoandReoPosted 5/1/2013 9:15:23 PM(edited)
If you want some more esoteric pairings, I find that Stahl works well with pretty much anybody. He's arguably one of the more consistently good fathers to have, if you want to try something different, but still get a great kid out of the deal. In light of this topic, I'm not going to do overdone options, (Cordelia, Panne) but here's what each kid gets.

Owain: Positive modifiers all across the board, Luna, Aegis, Dual Guard+ and 4 Faires. His mom can pass Dual Support+ if she wants to make him a great support unit. Basically a more physically inclined Ricken!Owain.

Inigo: Basically just Chrom with slightly worse mods. OK, Stahl isn't that great for Inigo.

Brady: Vantage is pretty nice to have, (granted without Sol, Wrath or Vengeance it's just kinda there) and Pass lets Brady go through enemies to position himself well for support. No negative modifiers out of it, either.

Kjelle: Bowfaire is useful for Assassin Kjelle, and she gets some good mods out of the deal, too.

Gerome: The most underrated use of Stahl. I have never seen anyone outside of like 2 people run this and there's really no reason why not to. Gerome gets Dual Guard+, Vantage + Sol, Aegis and Bowbreaker to cover his flying weakness, Pass to go through enemies to position his support partner, and Luna is always a nice thing to have. 6 strength, 5 defense, and no speed loss are also good selling points.

Laurent: Really more for Vantage than anything. Basically a slightly worse Lon'qu!Laurent, but Luna is a nice proc, Aegis is nice to have, and he can use Dual Guard+ for support. Positive defenses are nice.

Noire: Aegis/Pavise and Longbow Lethality. Mixed caps are pretty good and she gets a whopping 4 defense out of the deal.

Nah: Luna, Aegis, Dual Guard+, all that jazz. Nah doesn't get too much else that she wants, (she gets nothing to take advantage of Vantage with) but she gets 2 more speed and 1 more strength than Kellam!Nah, at the cost of 1 point of both defenses.

So if you want to mix things up a bit, give Stahl to anybody and everybody and watch them roll.