Do you marry couples together for love or stats?

#41BedsheetGhostPosted 5/2/2013 4:04:38 AM
Depends on the difficulty.

Lunatic+, stats. Hard, love. Lunatic, depends how I feel about the character or rather, the child.

I don't play Normal.
---
My karma ran over your dogma.
#42smash fanaticPosted 5/2/2013 4:15:55 AM
Blaze3244 posted...
I just bought a 3ds yesterday for this game only. I am marrying for STATS! If you for one second think there is love between imaginary characters you are an idiot. I have gotten emotional about games before but really guys its a game. You have to go for stats, not fake love. Unless it changes the ending that you hope to get, then I am all for it. I am only in chapter six but I can almost guarantee it will not change the ending. You are stupid if you go love before stats in this game. Go for STATS!!!

this but unironically
---
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/smashfanatic/DEALL.gif http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/smashfanatic/DEALR.gif
#43SummonearthPosted 5/2/2013 4:49:57 AM
Blaze3244 posted...
I just bought a 3ds yesterday for this game only. I am marrying for STATS! If you for one second think there is love between imaginary characters you are an idiot. I have gotten emotional about games before but really guys its a game. You have to go for stats, not fake love. Unless it changes the ending that you hope to get, then I am all for it. I am only in chapter six but I can almost guarantee it will not change the ending. You are stupid if you go love before stats in this game. Go for STATS!!!

Are you insulting us for choosing to pairing people because they like the pairing or they sound like they are meant together? Not everyone cares about stats, like the pairing that produces the 'best' child or in case of ChromxOlivia, don't want to work for it! It is like the whole argument about marrying for love vs marrying for the money. Not everyone wants to marry out of convenience and prefer to do it out of love. Also stats doesn't matter thanks to the system of reclassing and grinding. The only time when you might start worrying about marrying for stats like in Lunatic or Lunatic+
---
"I will speak my mind and say what I want and if you don't like it, well too bad!" "And my Pikachu pillow says hi"
#44EmpirorPosted 5/2/2013 4:51:42 AM
Both
---
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://stevenjobs101.wordpress.com/<---visit my blog :u!
#45confettistormPosted 5/2/2013 4:58:58 AM
In Lunatic, stats.
#46BM56Posted 5/2/2013 5:00:33 AM
Love, Married Lissa first play through, probably my favorite character in the game. In future files that will not change.
#47bearclaw13Posted 5/2/2013 5:02:12 AM
GoldenPower89 posted...
Stats. Love is overrated.

---
What are you looking at?
#48Strawberry_EggsPosted 5/2/2013 5:03:52 AM
Unless I ever do get around to playing a Lunatic file, I marry my characters based on supports, compatability, and who I think look good/get along together. I don't care so much about the challenge and the characters are one of my favorite aspects about this game. And of course, I've been a pairing nut for years, so this game suites that nicely.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
#49SpideyknightPosted 5/2/2013 6:11:55 AM
Stats, if the romance options were complex or had some more depth to them I'd consider doing it for the development. As it stands there's no reason not to do it for stats, you don't lose anything since all of the "romances" progress in similar ways. Doesn't matter if Cordelia loved Chrom, she loves Lon'qu now, no questions asked. Grats buddy.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#50MM125Posted 5/2/2013 6:47:20 AM
Stats, duh. If I married for love, I'd use Lissa/Maribelle on every playthrough.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket