Say'ri got pretty shafted support wise. *Some spoilers*

#11UryvichkPosted 5/2/2013 8:17:35 AM
On the contrary, Say'ri doesn't get shafted in her supports. :(
#12TsunamiXXVIIIPosted 5/2/2013 8:29:56 AM
Uryvichk posted...
On the contrary, Say'ri doesn't get shafted in her supports. :(

Well, she still has M!Avatar...
---
"Everyone has a dick although it may not be physical. You just have to learn to access it within your mind." - blindhobo13
#13DiedrupoPosted 5/2/2013 9:15:09 AM
Say'ri was kind of a pointless character thrown in only for story purposes and the need for a high level character in the event that the player was bad enough to kill off most of their army before reaching that point.

Not surprising that she gets so few supports, and I really hope they ditch the support system for the next FE games.
#14DemiseEndPosted 5/2/2013 9:17:42 AM
^ U serious?
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#15yzmanPosted 5/2/2013 9:21:49 AM
Say'ri was kind of a pointless character thrown in only for story purposes and the need for a high level character in the event that the player was bad enough to kill off most of their army before reaching that point.

Not surprising that she gets so few supports, and I really hope they ditch the support system for the next FE games.

Are you kidding? Is this your first fire emblem? What would fire emblem be without supports?
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#16Col_MobiusPosted 5/2/2013 9:31:27 AM
Most importantly, she can't even support with her own brother.

It would have been hilarious if Anna had been able to have a child and that child turned out to be another Anna.
---
3DS FC: 0533-4140-9968
#17HejiruPosted 5/2/2013 9:33:58 AM
yzman posted...
What would fire emblem be without supports?

Shadow Dragon.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#18DemiseEndPosted 5/2/2013 9:36:22 AM
or any pre FE6 that is not FE4

Kind off

The fact that even Sheeda seems rather bland in SD is a proof on how messed up te lack of support system would be
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#19Ari917Posted 5/2/2013 9:40:16 AM
Hejiru posted...
yzman posted...
What would fire emblem be without supports?

Shadow Dragon.

We don't speak of that thing in here...
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#20SazukeEXPosted 5/2/2013 9:49:47 AM
doshpashta posted...
It's pretty noticeable that all the lategame prepromoted females have almost no support options. (Tiki, Flavia, Sayri, Anna)

Tiki at least got a few support. Say'ri, Flavia, and Basilio were screwed hard.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.