I've decided to start pairing Chrom and Sumia more often.

#11SpikayaPosted 5/2/2013 7:15:49 AM
dadkwashere posted...
Chrom should die alone in a ditch.

Chrom X ditch is canon.

My face x desk is canon.
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#12bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 7:16:47 AM
Spikaya posted...
dadkwashere posted...
Chrom should die alone in a ditch.

Chrom X ditch is canon.

My face x desk is canon.

I just had a vivid image of someone making out with a desk..
---
What are you looking at?
#13shiningpikablu252Posted 5/2/2013 7:32:35 AM
bearclaw13 posted...
But then I don't have a horrible person for Sumia to marry (I always kill off Frederick).

You do realize that Awakening is the only game where the Jeigan actually has the potential to escape bottom tier, right? Awakening's reclassing system allows pretty much anyone, even those of archetypes traditionally associated with bad characters, to emerge as an amazing unit at pretty much any given point in the game once Second Seals start showing up at the random merchants. Whereas in most games a Jeigan should stay benched in most situations once feasible (of course, "once feasible" never comes for the FE4 first-generation Jeigan, as he just happens to be your main lord), Frederick's one that actually has the potential to come off the bench once the player determines he's ready to be improved...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#14bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 7:34:01 AM
shiningpikablu252 posted...
bearclaw13 posted...
But then I don't have a horrible person for Sumia to marry (I always kill off Frederick).

You do realize that Awakening is the only game where the Jeigan actually has the potential to escape bottom tier, right? Awakening's reclassing system allows pretty much anyone, even those of archetypes traditionally associated with bad characters, to emerge as an amazing unit at pretty much any given point in the game once Second Seals start showing up at the random merchants. Whereas in most games a Jeigan should stay benched in most situations once feasible (of course, "once feasible" never comes for the FE4 first-generation Jeigan, as he just happens to be your main lord), Frederick's one that actually has the potential to come off the bench once the player determines he's ready to be improved...

Not the way I play.
---
What are you looking at?
#15DemiseEndPosted 5/2/2013 7:37:37 AM
Marcus

Summary

For a long while, many individuals scorned the use of Marcus due to his poor growths and slow rate of EXP gain, but no amount of personal preference can challenge the fact that he is the best character in this game. He is in league with the monsters that are Seth and Titania, but is a little more challenging to use to his full potential; Marcus thrives on the EXP gained from bosskills and should be given them at every earlygame opportunity, and unlike Seth or Titania, does have a higher tendency to falter in usefulness if his spd growth does not keep up. A common misconception is that Marcus becomes unusable as the game nears its end, but his growths are just enough to keep him competitive and his mounted traits allow him to pick up other roles when he is not suited for combat. An efficient playthrough is, in fact, completely shaped around the use of Marcus, and the consequences that it has on the development of every other unit is just something that they'll have to deal with.

Score: 10.0

Definitely a bottom tier
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it