Chrom x Lucina is my headcanon.

#11DemiseEndPosted 5/2/2013 8:34:09 AM
Plagiarism ftw

Chrom X Lucina is everywhere.

Chrom X Lucina is standing by your side right now.

Chrom X Lucina is with you in the shower and the bathroom.

Chrom X Lucina is in every game you've ever played.

Chrom X Lucina is an OTP

Chrom X Lucina is all things good and all things important and all things great and all things wonderful.

Every pairing is actually Chrom X Lucina, and the measure of how good that pairing is only serves to determine how good the Fire Emblem game that it is in. For example, Finn and Glade, is Chrom X Lucina disguised with friendship; Finn and Glade, also, is known as a quite useful and good partner in friendship, is a well developed character in Thracia 776, which is considered to be a relatively good game, equals the relative goodness and usefulness of Finn and Glade. Awakening did not manage to truly capture the entity that is Chrom X Lucina, thus making it fail in its mission. Blazing Sword and Sword of Seals truly show what Chrom X Lucina is in and of itself, through Harken, Marcus, Pent, Isadora, Hector, Farina, and Zealot and seeing how Elibe is the best canon in the series, it is deductible through logic to determine that in that game, Chrom X Lucina is at the peak of itself. But no, I digress, that cannot be possible, for no game or thing in existence can possibly capture the true essence of Chrom X Lucina, which is yet to be fully known; it is a mystery. However, these two games, the universe of Elibe, capture the essence of Chrom X Lucina quite well. The purpose of Fire Emblem is solely to capture the essence of Marcus, and until that is done, the series will continue to produce more games. That is why, even after these two games, they created the failure known as the Awakening. I hope this show you why Chrom X Lucina is bearclaw13 headcanon

farewell
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#12EndgamePosted 5/2/2013 8:35:09 AM
I can only marry FeMU god dammit!

I was in favor of male MUxEndgame as well to be progressive, but those bigots at Nintendo wouldn't have it
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#13dadkwasherePosted 5/2/2013 8:36:09 AM
bearclaw13 posted...
dadkwashere posted...
Lissa X Endgame is canon though.

That's just a myth it's actually Endgame x Emmeryn.

Darn it my calculations were off then.
---
Alright, MGS5!!! Ready for some more action, snake?
"Time to do some wetwork...and find political solutions. TASTY."
#14bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 8:37:07 AM
Endgame posted...
I can only marry FeMU god dammit!

I was in favor of male MUxEndgame as well to be progressive, but those bigots at Nintendo wouldn't have it

Endgame x Emmeryn is canon. Nothing anyone (even you..) says can change that.
---
What are you looking at?
#15EndgamePosted 5/2/2013 8:58:05 AM
except for the part where only MU can support Emmeryn (and maybe Morgan, does she get Morgan supports if she's her mother?)

I am similar to Emmeryn in that I can only support MU and Morgan, but that's it
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#16dadkwasherePosted 5/2/2013 9:08:11 AM
Endgame posted...
except for the part where only MU can support Emmeryn (and maybe Morgan, does she get Morgan supports if she's her mother?)

As you progress towards endgame (lol pun) you unlock the paralouge for Emmeryn and the support becomes available, even though it didn't show up in your support log.

It was a glitch.
---
Alright, MGS5!!! Ready for some more action, snake?
"Time to do some wetwork...and find political solutions. TASTY."
#17Rideps1Posted 5/2/2013 11:29:39 AM
Endgame posted...

Endgame is Endgame. But Endgame must be MU, because Emm support. So... Endgame is.. Endgame MU.

OH MY GOD. ENDGAME IS GRIMA.
---
If I ever had a kid, I'd want a daughter like Morgan. Y'know, one who tries to lure me into pitfall traps. ~~C_D_M
#18EndgamePosted 5/2/2013 12:20:09 PM
lies and slander

I'm mother****ing Medeus!
---