Sully x Vaike
Tharja x Donnel
Cherche x Freddy-Bear or Henry
Panne x Stahl
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#3finaleusPosted 5/2/2013 7:53:58 PM
poor owain/brady
#4GhetsisPosted 5/2/2013 7:57:16 PM(edited)
I noticed an error in that chart, it lists Libra as male.

And it shows a picture of male Morgan...
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#5Devil_Killer_JCPosted 5/2/2013 8:11:20 PM(edited)
If that chart is supposed to be optimal pairings, then it is pretty bad.

3rd Gen Morgan? Fail. Two Morgans > one slightly better Morgan.

GregorxLissa? Lissa is a magic mom, she should be married to Libra/Henry. Owain might get armsthrift from Gregor, but meh stat mods and a severe class overlap as well (Owain already has Barbarian and Myrmidon) .

Lon'quxCordelia? Overkill SPD is pointless unless you want a Sorcerer Severa for TSON. Stahl is better in most cases.

MaribellexRicken? Ricken only gives Brady the lolArcher class line. Maribelle should marry Libra/Henry.

MirelxLibra? LoL no. Libra only offers Laruent the priest class tree. Lon'qu, Gregor and Kellam are all better than Libra for Mirel.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#6shiningpikablu252Posted 5/2/2013 8:38:01 PM
Ghetsis posted...
I noticed an error in that chart, it lists Libra as male.

That's because Libra is male, as if his class of War Monk (the male equivalent of the female-only War Cleric) wasn't enough to tip players off. He's part of a stereotype that goes back to at least FE4 of basically male characters with feminine qualities; the FE4 character in question is a first-generation archer. Perhaps the most well-known example of a character of this archetype is Lucius from FE7--there are some people who continue to argue over Lucius's gender to this day despite Lucius possessing a male-only unpromoted class (Monk) and bearing an obviously masculine name form (if Lucius were indeed female, wouldn't he be called Lucia?)...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#7CostanzaKPosted 5/2/2013 8:45:18 PM
I am sick and tired of people asking us to rate their pairings, without telling us what they intend to do with the children.

Tell us what roles those kids are going to fill and then we can tell you if you are on the right track!

(And yeah, marrying MU to the 1st generation is better, because then you get two super awesome units instead of 1. Logistically speaking. If you're marrying for love, then never mind.)
---
X-Box: Fansubber Kunai
#8yzmanPosted 5/2/2013 9:16:29 PM
I am sick and tired of people asking us to rate their pairings, without telling us what they intend to do with the children.

Tell us what roles those kids are going to fill and then we can tell you if you are on the right track!

(And yeah, marrying MU to the 1st generation is better, because then you get two super awesome units instead of 1. Logistically speaking. If you're marrying for love, then never mind.)

I doubt the TC made the chart....
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#9FireDragoon18(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 9:52:59 PM
CostanzaK posted...

Fair point. I guess my first priority was to get as much Galeforce coverage as possible (Cliche, I know). Stats were a second priority.

At this point, I think I'm rearranging some pairings to look more like,

Miriel x Gregor
Maribelle x Libra
Lissa x MU

Everything else is pretty much the same.

As for the roles, I was just planning on maximizing stats according to what they inherited from their mother (hence Kellam x Nowi and Vaike x Cherche). Except for Owain. I wanted Gregor to balance out Lissa's horrible strength genes because SWORD HAND, but I guess Owain's destined to trade it in for a TOME HAND.
---
[Tu fui, ego eris.]
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#10zeldagamer2123Posted 5/3/2013 8:59:40 AM
I just wonder why everyone seems to like coupling Tharja and Gaius together. It could just be me, but Noire with orange hair looks kind of weird.

That's why I paired Tharja with Kellam instead, nice dark hair and Noire kills lots of stuff without a sweat.
---
3DS FC: 2836-0188-5813 Name: MG2123