How's my marriage list and who should I marry off later?

#1ssbmchamp109Posted 5/2/2013 8:22:40 PM
Currently:

Chrom/Sumia
Male Avatar/Nowi
Lissa/Vaike
Panne/Frederick
Lon'qu/Cordelia
Miriel/Kellam
Donnel/Sully
Maribelle/Stahl

Eventually:

Gaius/Tharja

What do you guys think of my list so far? I'm currently on chapter 11 at the moment and this being my first playthrough I'm not going to be upset if I made a few mistakes along the way but this will give me a good idea on who to pair up in my next game. Also with what I have left who should I marry off later down the road?

Thanks guys :)
---
Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Super Mario 3D Land.
PSN & XBL: Deathswitch109
#2Devil_Killer_JCPosted 5/2/2013 8:29:01 PM
VaikexLissa is horrible. Why? Lissa is a magic mom with a -2 STR mod. As much as you want Owain to be a physical fighter, due to the "sword hand", he's far better as a mage class.

MaribellexStahl is fairly bad too. The only worthwhile class Stahl gives Brady is Myrmidon, since archer is useless and Brady has Caviler already.

Everything else is ok. Maybe not optimal, but ok.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#3GSSAGE7Posted 5/2/2013 8:30:34 PM
If you NEED to make Owain a sword-weilder, make him a Dread Figher, so at least he has the option for tomes.
#4HeoandReoPosted 5/2/2013 8:43:27 PM(edited)
Chrom/Sumia
-Arguably Lucina's best pairing because of things like Galeforce, Pavise, and Renewal. Cynthia gets Aether, Aegis, and Bowbreaker. Not the latter's best pairing but still workable.

Male Avatar/Nowi
-What's your asset and flaw? I ran Strength/Luck last time I did this and it worked out great.

Lissa/Vaike
-Eh... Owain doesn't get anything he wants from Vaike, class-wise. Vaike in general should either go to a Galeforce-less daughter, Gerome, or should never breed because his class options are really iffy.

Panne/Frederick
-Pavise/Aegis tank with Axefaire, so he can be a Wyvern Lord supporter.

Lon'qu/Cordelia
-Good hybrid Severa. Stahl!Severa does the hybrid thing better, though, and is arguably Severa's best physical parent. Lon'qu!Severa's main niche is if she wants to go Sorcerer.

Miriel/Kellam
-Staffbot Laurent. He also gets Axefaire to make a pretty good War Monk.

Donnel/Sully
-Galeforce Kjelle. Arguably her best pairing.

Maribelle/Stahl
-Stahl works well with anybody, though Brady is one of the weaker choices. He just gets Vantage (and with nothing to take advantage of it it's just sorta there) and maybe Pass from the deal.

Gaius/Tharja
-Pretty good. Makes a decent mixed Noire. Can pass down Sol and the Myrmidon tree for Vantage, and most of the time, I'd rather have Vantage on a Sorcerer than Armsthrift. Or Gaius can pass down Counter to make her a great Sniper. She gets Pass from the Assassin tree so you don't have to worry about getting trapped.