So I was thinking... (Fred x Cordelia)

#1lucariofan23Posted 5/2/2013 11:16:27 PM
Is Fredrick x Cordelia good for a tankish Severa? The ending modifers are pretty nice, and Severa gets both Pavise and Aegis from Fredrick.

Something like Sol, Armsthrift, Pavise, Aegis, and Limit Breaker as a Hero (or General) is what I have in mind. Is this worth trying out over Stahl!Severa for my next minmax file? It intrigues me! :3

This also allows Stahl to be used to father either Yarne or Gerome should I decide to do this pairing... hmmm.
---
Name: trev. :}
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#2finaleusPosted 5/2/2013 11:20:18 PM
it looks good, but its a waste of Cordelia's mods imo
#3Misha-HeartPosted 5/2/2013 11:23:31 PM
Frederick's too good for Cordelia. He needs a wife that won't leave him.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#4DemiseEndPosted 5/2/2013 11:27:38 PM(edited)
Frederick is essentially a middle line beetwen Stahl and Lon'qu, he make a fine Hero, and make a fine Sorcerer as well

The real draw, is arguably Sorcerer. Fred!Severa can run Pavise and Aegis, taking jack damage, and then ups the ante with Luna. With AT for Aversa Night, you get the ultimate Tank that only she and Morgan can do

If you want to reach benchmark, you can try AS+2 with Zerker Pair up as a Hero.

For more fun stuff, Frederick acess to DG+ means you can free up a husband slot for Frederick to handle Severa's pair up fodder. Frederick. Happen to have Deliverer, and 2 breaker for the wtd wepon of dread fighter

Finally, this is arguably the best female support unit in the game thanks to Anathema, Galeforce, and Palladin. However, Severa is a superb main unit so this might be a waste
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#5lucariofan23(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 11:28:32 PM
DemiseEnd posted...
Frederick is essentially a middle line beetwen Stahl and Lon'qu, he make a fine Hero, and make a fine Sorcerer as well

The real draw, is arguably Sorcerer. Fred!Severa can run Pavise and Aegis, taking jack damage, and then ups the ante with Luna. With AT for Aversa Night, you get the ultimate Tank that only she and Morgan can do

If you want to reach benchmark, you can try AS+2 with Zerker Pair up as a Hero.

For more fun stuff, Frederick acess to DG+ means you can free up a husband slot for Frederick to handle Severa's pair up fodder

Finally, this is arguably the best female support unit in the game thanks to Anathema, Galeforce, and Palladin. However, Severa is a superb main unit so this might be a waste

I might just go for Lon'qu then, as my pairings right now are calling for both Fredrick and Stahl elsewhere.

I'll slash Fred with Lon'qu for Severa and come back to her later. :O
---
Name: trev. :}
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#6SazukeEXPosted 5/2/2013 11:29:34 PM
It's good but Freddy-Bear gives Cordelia a sad ending. All her other endings she's happy, but not this one.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#7DemiseEndPosted 5/2/2013 11:30:18 PM
Yeah that's the problem

Lon'qu is for the most part a useless father, where Sever is one of few times where he is not useless
---
#8AsianSupermanPosted 5/2/2013 11:31:58 PM
Fred x Cordelia gives Severa all the Breaker abilities, if you wanna try something new and fun. lol
---
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
PSN: SeiMikazuki - Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ryu
#9DemiseEndPosted 5/2/2013 11:33:27 PM
SazukeEX posted...
It's good but Freddy-Bear gives Cordelia a sad ending. All her other endings she's happy, but not this one.

In their B support, Cordelia accepted Fred's offer to handle one of her biggest weakness, while she tried to escape it by lollovetalk, which resulted in said B support not being mentioned until the freaking ending

If you want to really handle your weakness, of course its going to be hard
---
#10MM125Posted 5/2/2013 11:34:02 PM
Misha-Heart posted...
Frederick's too good for Cordelia. He needs a wife that won't leave him.

They've got so much in common, though! I mean, they're both Chrom-sexuals that Chrom won't sleep with. In some ways, it's a perfect match.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket