Rate the Skill, Epilogue.

#1guedesbrawlPosted 5/3/2013 1:16:59 PM
Go take a look at the FAQs section. See if you find anything interesting and come back here to read the spoilers.

Yup, a Skills FAQ!

Tell me what do you think about it, anything i forgot/got wrong. I am specially worried about the last part (Building a Skillset) and the inheritance one. perhaps i have something that is not optimal there? hum...

---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#2GoIdenAcePosted 5/3/2013 1:23:36 PM
Damn! I was already in the middle of making one of those.. awell, guess I got ninja'd
---
Official Husband of Anna (from paralouge 4)
(on the FE:A boards)
#3guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 1:25:35 PM
Oh... well, sorry there. how far did you got?
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#4guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 1:40:42 PM
well, it's not like you can't post yours too. I think i saw some games with 2 or 3 versions of ''the same'' in-depth FAQ.
---
Confession Time!
#5GoIdenAcePosted 5/3/2013 2:51:04 PM
Mine is going to have list of skills, what skills each unit has access to, details on inheritance (skills and classes) and later what skills each of the DLC units have access too

I'm done with making the list of skills, and am presently writing who can have what skill, i'll finish up that part and the inheritance then post it
---
Official Husband of Anna (from paralouge 4)
(on the FE:A boards)
#6NatatteruPosted 5/3/2013 3:02:16 PM
Astra, Iote's Shield and Limit Break don't have their Rank on their section with the analysis and such (they have their rank in the Tier List after though).

Still, amazing job there, it's certainly a great end product to all the skill discussion topics.
---
Official Swordmaster and Husband of Say'ri from the FE Awakening board.
PSN: NatatBW P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Makoto - ST/AE12: Cammy - MBAACC: H-VSion
#7guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 3:02:44 PM
nice! PM me when it's up, perhaps i can find something useful for my own FAQ (i'll credit you if that happens).

in that note, feel free to look through mine's for that purpose.
---
Confession Time!
#8guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 3:04:52 PM
Natatteru posted...
Astra, Iote's Shield and Limit Break don't have their Rank on their section with the analysis and such (they have their rank in the Tier List after though).

Still, amazing job there, it's certainly a great end product to all the skill discussion topics.

oh, nice catch. i'll make sure to add it in the next revision.

I kinda get why i'd forget Limit Break and Iote's (I had that part down before they were rated), but Astra...?
---
Confession Time!
#9spyke252Posted 5/3/2013 3:06:34 PM
Thanks for being a bit more unbiased in your review of Armsthrift for the FAQ. :P
Looks pretty good, good job!
#10guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 3:13:22 PM
spyke252 posted...
Thanks for being a bit more unbiased in your review of Armsthrift for the FAQ. :P
Looks pretty good, good job!

...Well, i tried. the first time i wrote it, it was at least thrice as big as the one in the FAQ...
---
Confession Time!