Rate the Skill, Epilogue.

#11guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 2:55:08 PM
spyke252 posted...
Thanks for being a bit more unbiased in your review of Armsthrift for the FAQ. :P
Looks pretty good, good job!

i went and edited a little to make it look less unbiased.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#12guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 4:26:59 PM
does anybody has any other suggestions to better my FAQ?
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#13arvilinoPosted 5/3/2013 4:39:56 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
does anybody has any other suggestions to better my FAQ?

Maybe specific examples on where the skills have their applications and context. I think the Rally Luck one is a bit misleading because sometimes the character most likely to have access to it(Libra) may not even have a better option than to use Rally Luck on the harder difficulties and again in context helps Tharja escape facing critical rates.

Tantivity despite being D-rank works very well in tandem with other avoid boosting skills. For example Panne who can go Taguel->Wyvern Rider->Wyvern Lord gets Even Rhythm,Tantivity and Quick Burn(34 avoid on turn 2, 32 on turn 4,etc.) within 17 level ups at the very least. I think that deserves mention when the guide has Quick Burn and Slow Burn mentioned as a combo which is no where nearly as effective and slower to achieve.
#14guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 4:59:11 PM
hum, so, examples of where one could use effectively the skills during the normal game, taking into account who would get the skill in a normal playthrough? hum, that will take some time, as i would have to revise a good third of the guide.

Also, well, if Libra has nothing else to do, sure, but... a 4% dodge boost is still underwhelming.
---
Confession Time!
#15guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 5:43:56 PM
More suggestions are welcomed.
---
Confession Time!
#16guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 6:32:07 PM
^specially about the "making a skillset" part. i feel insecure about that one.
---
Confession Time!
#17guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 6:47:20 AM
another bump...
---
Confession Time!