Are you boycotting the Harvest DLC pack cause of this fiasco?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Are you boycotting the Harvest DLC pack cause of this fiasco?
2 years ago#1
Will you buy? - Results (783 votes)
Still buying it
79.57% (623 votes)
I refuse to accept this
20.43% (160 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I could give a long rant but ill just let it out gradually throughout the topic. Also had I known of the censorship I would of not bought it in the first place (;-_-)
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
2 years ago#2
Dear lord it's not that bad for those of us in NA, EU got a little bit more screwed over, but it's not life-ending by any means. Can we quit with this nonsense already? Gods...
---
They say all good things are bound to come to an end, but why haven't i heard the same about bad things?
2 years ago#3
I wasn't planning on getting it anyway, but I'm not gonna 'boycot' or make a big deal out of something so stupidly trivial.
2 years ago#4
I bought the Scramble pack before learning about this whole fiasco. After hearing of it, I'm a bit miffed, but I don't really regret my purchase.
2 years ago#5
What fiasco?

*very happy with my purchase*
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
2 years ago#6
One picture gets censored and everyone regrets their purchase, ignoring the funny conversations, other uncensored pictures, sparkling tiles for items, etc.

Ok...
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
(edited by Ari917)
2 years ago#7
hereforemnant posted...
Dear lord it's not that bad for those of us in NA, EU got a little bit more screwed over, but it's not life-ending by any means. Can we quit with this nonsense already? Gods...

this, but i'm not ''us''.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
2 years ago#8
Why is there no Already Bought it option?

On that note, the Cordelia x MU convo more than made it worth it for me. So much D'AAAAWWW.
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991
2 years ago#9
Boycott a DLC just becuase it censored some ass? Ass which you can literally find on the Internet for free!! No offense but that's the dummiest thing ever.
---
Bathe in the light of justice!!
2 years ago#10
They included the best Miriel and Sumia conversation ever; I'm completely satisfied.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Are you boycotting the Harvest DLC pack cause of this fiasco?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived