Are you boycotting the Harvest DLC pack cause of this fiasco?

#11Strawberry_EggsPosted 5/3/2013 1:56:55 PM(edited)
Where's the "already bought it" option? Regardless, it's rather dumb of NoA to censor it, but I hardly think it's a big deal. I'm happy enough with all the great conversations.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
#12deathscythe257Posted 5/3/2013 1:44:27 PM
Stupidest reason possible to ignore DLC... You do realize that it wasn't necessarily IS's choice to censor their butts (literally)... To maintain their ESRB rating in the US, they have to do those things or get a higher rating, which leads to a whole new can of worms.

If you want to complain about it, complain to the ESRB...
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#13legendriderPosted 5/3/2013 1:44:28 PM
Wow, you people are taking this waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion.

Ok, so your annoyed at some censorship.
Just deal with it.
Can't change now.
You buy said DLC for more conversations and supports, that's it purpose (and also fan service I guess....but I'm not really interested in that aspect of it...)

A little censorship isn't the worst thing ever. It can be annoying, yeah, but it's not life changing.

Geeze you guys, get a grip over yourselves.
You still have the DLC don't you, and all it's conversations.
Even if they are censored, you still have conversations.
Just play the game and stop complaining about it, because it's happened, and you gotta deal with it
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#14LuminozeroPosted 5/3/2013 1:48:17 PM
Annoyed about the censorship? No.

Annoyed about Inigo's 'First Fight' dialogue in Roster Rescue being bugged out? Yes.

That was the wrong DLC pack, and I am still buying others. Because the DLC gave what it promised me, more character development. And I thrive on that.
---
It's Vaike time!
#15Lylat_CruiserPosted 5/3/2013 1:49:29 PM
it's only 1 pic that I can see anytime on the internets
---
Well we are officially lost...On the great space coaste-SHUT UP RICKY! Just shut up before I punch you right in the stomach!
-THE Official Nah BFF-
#16RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 1:53:01 PM
So you understand I am more upset about the principle of the matter than being deprived of a single picture.

If were PAYING for this content we should see it the way it was intended.

Don't you think there's a reason why a movie on TV is censored but when you buy it on DVD its all there. Think about it.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#17almostexactlyPosted 5/3/2013 1:53:28 PM
The way it was intended to be seen was in Japanese.
#18nazacuckooPosted 5/3/2013 1:54:22 PM
hereforemnant posted...
Dear lord it's not that bad for those of us in NA, EU got a little bit more screwed over, but it's not life-ending by any means. Can we quit with this nonsense already? Gods...

How did EU get screwed over?
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.
#19hereforemnantPosted 5/3/2013 1:54:30 PM
Remixdeluxe posted...
So you understand I am more upset about the principle of the matter than being deprived of a single picture.

If were PAYING for this content we should see it the way it was intended.

Don't you think there's a reason why a movie on TV is censored but when you buy it on DVD its all there. Think about it.

Truth be told, most who have seen the original and censored version agree that the censored version made it even more risque. Nothing inspires the imagination more like something you can't see with your own eyes.
---
They say all good things are bound to come to an end, but why haven't i heard the same about bad things?
#20DiabIoPosted 5/3/2013 1:56:43 PM
deathscythe257 posted...
Stupidest reason possible to ignore DLC... You do realize that it wasn't necessarily IS's choice to censor their butts (literally)... To maintain their ESRB rating in the US, they have to do those things or get a higher rating, which leads to a whole new can of worms.

If you want to complain about it, complain to the ESRB...

ESRB doesn't rate DLC.

And the censorship itself really bothers me. I don't care who was censored; there was literally no reason to do so. I'm not sure if I'm buying it, tbh.
---
Call me Dimentio or Diab(lo). http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Dimentio.gif
Winner of the first Pokemon Black and White Social Board user tournament.