Are you boycotting the Harvest DLC pack cause of this fiasco?

#111ZT_UltimaPosted 5/3/2013 7:20:57 PM
These complaints are a little over the top...people need to calm down...
#112ArthasRebornPosted 5/3/2013 7:22:32 PM
I wouldn't say it destroys the essence of the game, but it's a little nonsensical.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/arthasreborn http://i.imgur.com/cPDUTRA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0Zamww5.jpg http://i.imgur.com/PDgXlnY.jpg
#113Google_ChromPosted 5/3/2013 7:37:43 PM
kaiyouske posted...

All your opinion. To me, censored art = damaged product. You obviously don't care for art as much as I do. So according to you let's all go to the beach and cover up girls that are wearing bikini bottoms.

You can counter argue all you want, but censorship is just plan bad.

Right. Tharja's ass is a true piece of "art"... And when did I ever imply that every girl in a bikini should be covered up? Sure, this censorship of Tharja's butt was minor and overall pointless, but in no way am I trying to promote or support it.

Look, all I'm saying is that if the censoring is incredibly minor like this one, then there's little point in crying about it. It's one thing if something major was changed, but this is hardly worth boycotting a DLC over.
---
Official Husbando of Sumia
#114TJSpykePosted 5/3/2013 7:38:44 PM
What kind of moron would not buy DLC just because a cutscene covers up a woman's butt? You sound like a 12 year old boy who can't get any.
---
Wii ID code: 4338 5973 3223 4003
AC: CF Tim Spyke 3480-6279-5331
#115coconutarmy1Posted 5/3/2013 7:39:09 PM
I lack a 3ds... But if I did, the lack of a picture of a girl in a bikini is not enough to stop me from enjoying one of my favorite franchises... In fact, this is the first game in the series to have such fan service.

Some day... Some how... I will buy a 3ds and Fire Emblem, and perhaps even DLC!
---
Hi.
#116Lylat_CruiserPosted 5/3/2013 7:39:16 PM
OniIchimaru posted...
None of you even liked Tharja before the image.

I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO LIKE ANNA BEFORE THE GAME WAS RELEASED! EVERYONE ELSE WAS GOING LADY GAGA OVER CORDELIA AND THARJA! D=<
---
Well we are officially lost...On the great space coaste-SHUT UP RICKY! Just shut up before I punch you right in the stomach!
Nah Nah Nah Nah! Nowi~i! Goodbye!
#117kaiyouskePosted 5/3/2013 7:58:40 PM
Google_Chrom posted...

Right. Tharja's ass is a true piece of "art"... And when did I ever imply that every girl in a bikini should be covered up? Sure, this censorship of Tharja's butt was minor and overall pointless, but in no way am I trying to promote or support it.

Look, all I'm saying is that if the censoring is incredibly minor like this one, then there's little point in crying about it. It's one thing if something major was changed, but this is hardly worth boycotting a DLC over.

It's funny because all you every bring up is her butt but I'm talking about this artwork as a whole. I'm not even talking about her butt. Who cares about the butt? This artwork as a whole was not interpreted as the original artist's intentions and I have a problem with that. It's really that simple. I purchased the official art book from Japan and if all of these pictures were 'butt blocked' I would definitely have an issue. It's a butt dude. Everyone has one. It should NOT be censored.

All things start small....even problems. I don't want it to get to that point. It's obvious that our opinions don't align, but I respect yours and I'm asking you to respect mine as well.
#118middays_deepPosted 5/3/2013 8:01:16 PM
I don't give a damn about censorship as long the changes aren't major like 4kid's One Piece or something. Nothing wrong with a little censorship in a game we all know kids play as well.
Tharja's butt? Who cares? IMO, the original picture actually looks safer than the censored version. Censor Fail if you ask me, so why so mad?
---
You want gold? Fine, you scoundrel. Let me just... oops!
#119odcrl001Posted 5/3/2013 8:03:34 PM
The fiasco here is paying for DLC in the first place.
#120Kouji_TaminoPosted 5/3/2013 8:13:32 PM
The curtain is dumb but hardly a deal breaker. The conversations, which are the primary purpose of the DLC, are fantastic.
---
N3DS FC: 4811-7718-3216