Are you boycotting the Harvest DLC pack cause of this fiasco?

#131QJD1381Posted 5/3/2013 9:50:43 PM
I'm still getting it. Tharja's my waifu, censored or not.
---
Open up my eager eyes... 'Cause I'm Mr Brightside!
#132CreepGnomePosted 5/3/2013 9:51:17 PM
What kind of moron would not buy DLC just because a cutscene covers up a woman's butt? You sound like a 12 year old boy who can't get any.

You just described ~80% of GFAQs as a whole right there, and closer to 95% of this board in particular.
---
Ma-shi-nuh, because there's no such thing as a "correct" way to pronounce things.-zero7717 on pronunciation of Machina
http://i.imgur.com/eJDEa.png
#133Shadow_Master_JPosted 5/3/2013 10:11:53 PM
CreepGnome posted...
What kind of moron would not buy DLC just because a cutscene covers up a woman's butt? You sound like a 12 year old boy who can't get any.

You just described ~80% of GFAQs as a whole right there, and closer to 95% of this board in particular.

In fact, the other 20% are overaged people who act like underages. I'm still trying to discover to what group I'm on.
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!
#134YliasPosted 5/3/2013 10:20:02 PM
RDS1 posted...
What fiasco?

*very happy with my purchase*

I knew about it but I keep forgetting about the 'fiasco' and bought it regardless.
#135TaiphlosionPosted 5/3/2013 10:41:27 PM
nintendo just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about fire emblem fandon (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like mario fandon where you can become successful by censoring everything. If you screw the DLC over in fire emblem, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the fire emblem public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase this DLC, nor will they purchase any of nintendo's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but nintendo has alienated an entire market with this move.
Nintendo, publicly apologize and rerelease the DLC with tharja ass or you can kiss your business goodbye.
---
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
WW is the worst zelda
#136Ari917Posted 5/3/2013 10:44:17 PM
Taiphlosion posted...

I don't know how much the rest of you know about fire emblem fandon (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like mario fandon where you can become successful by censoring everything. If you screw the DLC over in fire emblem, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the fire emblem public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase this DLC, nor will they purchase any of nintendo's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but nintendo has alienated an entire market with this move.
Nintendo, publicly apologize and rerelease the DLC with tharja ass or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Sure, one "botched" (or rather, small edit in a) DLC in a more niche series is going to kill their business.

Riiigggghhhtttt...
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#137Rose_MagePosted 5/3/2013 10:46:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIZbGSXeWWE

Actually, no, because I'm not buying it anyway.
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official DEOXYS fan and Caitlin of the Pokemon X board, Official Cherche of the FEA board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#138TaiphlosionPosted 5/3/2013 10:48:19 PM
Ari917 posted...
Taiphlosion posted...

Sure, one "botched" (or rather, small edit in a) DLC in a more niche series is going to kill their business.

Riiigggghhhtttt...

Joke post. I don't even buy this kind of DLC hahaha. I'm mocking the people who are taking this so seriously. My post is based on a famous one about FFXIII going multiplat called "Square just shot themselves in the foot"
---
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
WW is the worst zelda
#139Ari917Posted 5/3/2013 10:50:57 PM
Taiphlosion posted...
Ari917 posted...
Taiphlosion posted...

Riiigggghhhtttt...

Joke post. I don't even buy this kind of DLC hahaha. I'm mocking the people who are taking this so seriously. My post is based on a famous one about FFXIII going multiplat called "Square just shot themselves in the foot"

Ah, didn't catch that post, my apologies.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#140jadefwPosted 5/3/2013 11:06:26 PM
So didn't read any of these topic posts, so don't know whats currently being discussed, but...

Wasn't gonna buy it anyway, while it's a rather odd choice, a blue triangle wouldn't affect my decision.
---
Professional Horse Assassin
Black FC:5286 0722 5349