Are you boycotting the Harvest DLC pack cause of this fiasco?

#61zeekybookydoogPosted 5/3/2013 3:50:54 PM
If I decide to get this game, I think I'll hold out on this for now and see if they correct this mistake.
---
Proud member of the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
I'm doing my part to fight for a free internet. Are you doing yours?
#62SazukeEXPosted 5/3/2013 3:51:41 PM
zeekybookydoog posted...
If I decide to get this game, I think I'll hold out on this for now and see if they correct this mistake.

They really wont.

It's only one change, nothing to get your bikini in a twist for.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#63shiningpikablu252Posted 5/3/2013 3:58:21 PM
I'd already plunked down my $6.50 for the entire pack, and I bought it with gameplay in mind, not fanservice. It's a lot like somebody reading an adult magazine for the articles, and we know there are people that do that (those people probably wouldn't mind if their Playboy copy came sans a no-text centerfold). Now, if the international versions drastically reduced the number of event tiles, that would be cause for complaint...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#64roytheswordguyPosted 5/3/2013 3:59:01 PM
I've seen plenty of, shall we say, "compromising" pictures of Tharya. One bit of cloth covering her ass in one picture isn't going to ruin the whole game for me.
---
IRL nub.
Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't 'cause that's just the way she goes.
#65ItsKaljinyuTimePosted 5/3/2013 3:59:24 PM
I pick the one where I don't buy the game at all.

Not because of the censorship, but because this is a weird direction as a whole for Fire Emblem to go in.
---
Kaljinyu
#66KyuutoryuuPosted 5/3/2013 3:59:26 PM
Ari917 posted...
One picture gets censored and everyone regrets their purchase, ignoring the funny conversations, other uncensored pictures, sparkling tiles for items, etc.

Ok...

shows you that the FE-A board on Gamefaqs is full of 12 year old wankers who don't know how to use google search
---
SSBB: 2879-9436-1960
#67SuperSonicDBZPosted 5/3/2013 4:02:16 PM
You should have option # 3: I already bought it before this happened.

I know it's stupid and I have no idea why they did it, but they did. I also brought the bundle before I knew. Would this have affected my decision? No. But it is stupid and I wish I could let Nintendo know that directly.

http://kotaku.com/fyi-butts-are-off-limits-in-nintendo-games-but-penise-489492010

Then again, I just think people (Nintendo) are throwing darts at what they censor or not.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#68TMW001Posted 5/3/2013 4:05:57 PM
Why do people feel boycotting over small trivial things will fix anything its just one picture my god anyone can get the image off the internet.
#69almostexactlyPosted 5/3/2013 4:07:41 PM
ItsKaljinyuTime posted...
I pick the one where I don't buy the game at all.

Not because of the censorship, but because this is a weird direction as a whole for Fire Emblem to go in.

10 years ago, would've never expected Fire Emblem to get swimsuit DLC yeah.

The various elements to make the series more approachable also served to expand the Fire Emblem audience though it may be to early to judge as these elements may be one-offs as they introduce new elements to Fire Emblem all the time or if they will refine them further. Can't say for sure if this is their new direction.

Casual mode is here to stay though and that's fine by me.
#70Double_ZetaPosted 5/3/2013 4:12:41 PM
The censorship itself is pointless.

But it doesn't bother me since I don't even like Tharja.