So most of my guys are lvl 20 in their second tier classes...what now?

#1Alias_NemesisPosted 5/3/2013 6:05:25 PM
....do i leave them like that? (example: Frederic is a level 20 Great Knight, Avatar is a level 20 Grand mage)

I like how they are now but must I reclass them into other classes?
---
PSN:Gilthas_Grear {Now Playing: Bioshock Infinite (PC) and Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0xq37IhtB1qllgyzo1_400.gif
#2VelaNovaViridiPosted 5/3/2013 6:06:49 PM
Second Seal them back to LV. 1.
---
Love: Kid Icarus, Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon, Sonic (Blaze), SpongeBob, MLP (Fluttershy!)
Don't let those sour notes bring you down!
#3DlordflashPosted 5/3/2013 6:08:08 PM
its grand master not mage, if you want to stay the same class second seal to the same class again but now you'll be back to lvl 1 meaning you can keep lvling up and gaining more stats or you can class change to another class to grab some skills and then come back
#4fawful_XPosted 5/3/2013 6:09:03 PM
Reclass them into other classes for more skills, if you want. With some minor differences, your characters will reatin their stats.

If you wish to do the DLC Maps (ex. TSON, Future of Despair), you pretty much have to use second seals to beat them.

Also, you can reclass into the same class at level 20 (30 for special classes), keeping your stats and returning that character to level 1.
---
Official Fawful of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U board.
24% Senseless, 38% Slightly confused.
#5Alias_Nemesis(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 6:10:05 PM
Dlordflash posted...
its grand master not mage, if you want to stay the same class second seal to the same class again but now you'll be back to lvl 1 meaning you can keep lvling up and gaining more stats or you can class change to another class to grab some skills and then come back

oooohhhhhhh, coooool!!! lololol Many thanks! i never thought of using this tactic!

Cheers!
---
PSN:Gilthas_Grear {Now Playing: Bioshock Infinite (PC) and Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0xq37IhtB1qllgyzo1_400.gif