Optiaml Marriages!

#11HeoandReoPosted 5/4/2013 5:31:46 AM(edited)
OK, who uses Forseti outside of Geneaology, then? :)

EDIT: And Thracia, and everyone outside of Jugdral I guess.
#12DemiseEndPosted 5/4/2013 5:37:29 AM
> Miss the benchmark
> Equip DA FORSETI FOR DOUBLING and SLIGHTLY MORE DAMAGE than Cellica. Did mention doing this basically forces you to take damage?

No, seriously that thing is damn terrible
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#13HeoandReoPosted 5/4/2013 6:29:11 AM(edited)
Even considering the speed benchmarks, I'd argue that it'd still be important to have at least 3-4 characters hit 75. I'm much more worried about the 70 Speed Brave Bow Snipers than Anna, myself.

Lon'qu!Laurent at least can do Wastex4 or Celica's Galex4 like Morgan, Noire and Severa can, and has space to run Tomefaire over All Stats +2, which is an acceptable compromise for me not being able to use Aversa's Night with him.
#14DemiseEndPosted 5/4/2013 6:29:31 AM
Thats why I used Fred!Severa

That set up is so idiot proof its not even funny
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#15ToBy8888(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 12:52:05 PM
Wow, thank you! I feel like I can actually do this now. haha.

So, for Morgan/Noire - what does your skillset look like to fit in all stats +2? Considering we have identical mus I figured i'd ask.

That and not to be overly annoying - but what skills do I pass down to the children outside of galefoce and armsthrift? I'm still not confident for the passing of skills.
---
PSN: TOBEHINSAUCE
GT: TOBY IN SPACE
#16HeoandReoPosted 5/4/2013 1:06:58 PM(edited)
For me? Since I'm running +Mag/-Str, I'd run a similar set to what I did for Sorcerer!Stahl!Severa in that topic, namely being an Aversa's Night tank:

Galeforce or Vantage/Armsthrift/Luna or Tomefaire/Limit Break/All Stats+2

Galeforce is useful for positioning, but Vantage is good for insurance and might be better since Sorcerers are more enemy phase units than anything. Luna also makes them great for frontliners for Sorcerer + Dark Flier combos, since Luna doesn't proc in the back.

Luna is also the crux of my argument for Stahl!Severa > Lon'qu!Severa as a Sorcerer, since Lon'qu doesn't give her Luna or Tomefaire, meaning that the -1 magic that Stahl gives her is effectively nullified and she does more damage in the long run. (Therefore she heals more and blah blah blah)

As for skills, Galeforce and Dual Support+ for girls without Galeforce are usually what I would advise. For my own pairings, here's what I do:

Chrom/Olivia (Aether or Rightful King, Galeforce)

Avatar(+Spe/-Str)/Tharja (Wrath/Counter, Pavise)

Lissa/Ricken (Galeforce, Tomefaire)

Sully/Donny (Sully/Vaike) (Aegis, Aptitude, Axefaire if using Vaike)

Miriel/Lon'qu (Miriel/Gregor) (Dual Support+, Vantage, Astra, or Armsthrift if using Gregor.)

Sumia/Henry (Galeforce, Wrath)

Maribelle/Libra (Galeforce, Tomefaire)

Panne/Gregor (Panne/Kellam) (Swordbreaker, Axefaire) (Deliverer, Pavise if Panne/Kellam)

Cordelia/Stahl (Galeforce, Swordfaire)

Nowi/Gaius (Swordbreaker, Sol)

Cherche/Frederick (Dual Support+, Pavise or Aegis)

---

Again, this is only my own advice for trying to get a good overall team with all of the children being good. If you were using a girl or wanted third generation Morgan, I would advise things totally different because the entire dynamic changes.
#17SazukeEXPosted 5/4/2013 1:06:27 PM
Lon'qu!Severa
Stahl!Yarne
Gregor!Laurent
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#18SazukeEXPosted 5/4/2013 1:08:33 PM
DemiseEnd posted...
Outdated Sazuke's Draft

8/10

Not my model, just similar.
---
#19HeoandReoPosted 5/4/2013 1:16:42 PM(edited)
SazukeEX posted...
Lon'qu!Severa
Stahl!Yarne
Gregor!Laurent

I don't know. I'd still rather do Stahl!Severa, Kellam!Yarne, and leave Lon'qu single or give him to Tharja over the alternative. Luna makes up for the lack of Tomefaire and Severa gets much better as a frontline Sorcerer thanks to Stahl's extra bulk. Lon'qu's lack of Luna or Tomefaire is a pretty big black mark against him for Sorcerer!Severa. Yarne also gets Pavise, Renewal, and the option to go Great Knight, which I'd rather have than Bowfaire and Paladin.

If Stahl isn't available, though, Lon'qu is probably the best choice, I'd agree.
#20SazukeEXPosted 5/4/2013 1:18:43 PM(edited)
HeoandReo posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Lon'qu!Severa
Stahl!Yarne
Gregor!Laurent

I don't know. I'd still rather do Stahl!Severa, Kellam!Yarne, and leave Lon'qu single or give him to Tharja over the alternative. Luna makes up for the lack of Tomefaire and get Severa gets much better as a frontline Sorcerer, and Lon'qu doesn't give her that. Yarne also gets Pavise, Renewal, and the option to go Great Knight, which I'd rather have than Bowfaire and Paladin.

If Stahl isn't available, though, Lon'qu is probably the best choice, I'd agree.

Eh. Stahl is very helpful for a lot of kids while the differences between Lon'qu and Stahl aren't all that different for Severa compared to the boosts he gives other kids.

Severa is going to be the best Non-Morgan/MU Front line anyway with either Lon'qu, Stahl, or Freddy-Bear.

Yarne isn't going to be tanking with Stahl, Frederick, or Kellam as a father. He just wont be good at it and no Gale Force means that he isn't going to be a skirmisher either while his Support Berserker game is amazing. Either way, Kellam, Stahl, or Frederick end up giving him the much wanted DG+.
---