I'm sorry everyone

#1DiablosGhidorahPosted 5/5/2013 1:35:43 AM
Despite this game's flaws I really love it a lot and had a great time with my playthroughs. Ive beaten fe4,fe6 and 7. I think complaints people have are valid but personally it's been a 9/10 experience for me.

I know this makes a terrible person with terrible taste ;_;

By the way, how's Sacred Stones? And was a translation patch ever released for thracia 776? I've been terribly out of loop lately.

Also apologize for any weird grammar or formatting, first time posting on gfaqs from an iPhone.

Anyone looking forward to SMTIV this summer?
---
"A pretentious soul is that of one who quotes themselves. Truly, their words do not have as deep a meaning as they intend."
#2NatatteruPosted 5/5/2013 1:50:10 AM
Yes, your taste is terrible and it normally would be unforgivable, however since your username has Ghidorah in it I am inclined to spare your life.

Sacred Stones is fine, but it's just very easy and short, and most felt dissapointed because it wasn't FE7 done again.

Not sure about Thracia, I'm sure someone else has the answer though.

Mad hype for SMTIV.
---
Official Swordmaster and Husband of Say'ri from the FE Awakening board.
PSN: NatatBW P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Makoto - ST/AE12: Cammy - MBAACC: H-VSion
#3Rockman47Posted 5/5/2013 1:50:30 AM
*Raises hand for SMT IV* Oh wait, I need a laptop now. *Lowers hand in disappointment* But, if I get for my birthday then I can theoretically buy it with Project X Zone... *Raises both hands.*
---
People always find a way to hate each other. Like something old, nostalgia whore. Like something new, tool. Hate the new thing, hipster. The Hate Cycle.
#4Huff n puff 20Posted 5/5/2013 1:54:58 AM
"There's no need to apologize, you dork".
---
http://i.imgur.com/hbgVYTg.png
Official NTRing Dastard of the Fire Emblem Awakening board. I have Valflame and will use it.
#5TheLastBladePosted 5/5/2013 2:00:00 AM
It's called opinions :P
#6GSSAGE7Posted 5/5/2013 2:27:08 AM
9/10 is still a damned fine game.
#7raazychxPosted 5/5/2013 2:33:43 AM
Game gets a 6/10 from me. So horribly boring...

There's something extremely unappeasing about it.
#8Rose_MagePosted 5/5/2013 3:01:55 AM
This game is awesome.

Sacred Stone is awesome.

SMTIV? Hype, hype, hype!
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#9Wandering__HeroPosted 5/5/2013 3:03:36 AM
The whole "Gamefaqs can't handle this game's criticisms" is a strawman created by Westbrick to make his attention whoring and repetitive threads see justified.

Most of us do accept this games faults, and we don't need to use an artifcially low score to draw attention to ourselves.
---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
Official Generic Village Girl of the FE13 board
#10cylink123456789Posted 5/5/2013 3:20:02 AM
whats SMTIV?
---
"Yesterday is History Today, Today is Tomorrow's History"
3DS FC :3282 - 2138 - 8313