Known bugs?

#1AdmantCrowPosted 5/5/2013 6:48:57 AM
I was just wondering what known bugs there are with this game?
---
"No one cared who I was until I put on the mask."
#2Is_CorruptedPosted 5/5/2013 6:53:11 AM
I don't think the designers went as far as to put caterpillars or butterflies in the background of that tree level. I don't remember seeing any bugs, but I admit I did not specifically search for them.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#3kukingina2Posted 5/5/2013 6:53:56 AM
Language reverts back to english everytime you turn the game off
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#4Strawberry_EggsPosted 5/5/2013 6:55:28 AM(edited)
There's the StreetPass bug. Putting a SpotPass or DLC legacy character on your StreetPass team will make a random team show up in other people's games.

There's a glitch when switching from English to Japanese voices. After you switch, save, turn off the game, then turn it back on, the voices will change back to English.

There's also an oddity with some of the text in the Harvest Scramble DLC. The words will scroll out of the text box on occasion.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
#5MetaFalconPunchPosted 5/5/2013 6:56:46 AM
Is_Corrupted posted...
I don't think the designers went as far as to put caterpillars or butterflies in the background of that tree level. I don't remember seeing any bugs, but I admit I did not specifically search for them.

Aw yeah!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#6banjo kazooiePosted 5/5/2013 7:14:52 AM
Strawberry_Eggs posted...
There's the StreetPass bug. Putting a SpotPass or DLC legacy character on your StreetPass team will make a random team show up in other people's games.

There's a glitch when switching from English to Japanese voices. After you switch, save, turn off the game, then turn it back on, the voices will change back to English.

There's also an oddity with some of the text in the Harvest Scramble DLC. The words will scroll out of the text box on occasion.

Funny how the only known glitches were added in the localised version.
---
*(int *)nullptr = 0;
http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/
#7BarkitPosted 5/5/2013 7:46:56 AM
In the barracks when two people are about to talk, if you press A to skip the walk in sequence and go straight to them standing there, sometimes the person on the right will be facing the wrong direction. It's pretty funny actually.
#81998_zPosted 5/5/2013 7:51:25 AM
Lissa's eyes on Chapter 1. Not sure it counts though.

Also, Sumia bug was aforementioned on SF as yandere!Sumia.
---
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!
#9GhetsisPosted 5/5/2013 8:01:57 AM
Is_Corrupted posted...

MaMorgan/Noire's supports have bugs.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?