CYOA: Age of the Sun (Part 2)

#271SwordMasterEXPosted 5/19/2013 2:00:05 AM
Neosephiroth666 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...
Dragunov_Zero posted...
Guys, maybe we should ask Cheese to tell us how strong this guy is first.... Didn't Rhea just warn her hubby about diving head first recklessly into unknown situations? What if were sending our main character one on one against this guy and he turns out to be HHM Lloyd powerful.... Prideri ain't my Trail guys. He's not OP and I personally think your all being fools right now. I pick D. Prideri, Rhea, Ishtar, Griffith, Garth, Mithrin,Ketil, Gallahan, Rory. 80 Mymidons. 16 Falcoknights. 4 Heroes.

You know what? I'll switch my vote to match neosephiroth's, I guess I must have been a bit light headed when I chose A. =/

No you were just riding the testosterone train like everyone else.

See, that's one of the main differences between me and most guys. I have plenty of testosterone, but I know how to control it at all times. Not once does it effect my thinking or judgement.

Perhaps but over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
---
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction
#272Neosephiroth666Posted 5/19/2013 2:08:48 AM
SwordMasterEX posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...
Dragunov_Zero posted...
Guys, maybe we should ask Cheese to tell us how strong this guy is first.... Didn't Rhea just warn her hubby about diving head first recklessly into unknown situations? What if were sending our main character one on one against this guy and he turns out to be HHM Lloyd powerful.... Prideri ain't my Trail guys. He's not OP and I personally think your all being fools right now. I pick D. Prideri, Rhea, Ishtar, Griffith, Garth, Mithrin,Ketil, Gallahan, Rory. 80 Mymidons. 16 Falcoknights. 4 Heroes.

You know what? I'll switch my vote to match neosephiroth's, I guess I must have been a bit light headed when I chose A. =/

No you were just riding the testosterone train like everyone else.

See, that's one of the main differences between me and most guys. I have plenty of testosterone, but I know how to control it at all times. Not once does it effect my thinking or judgement.

Perhaps but over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

I am always in balance.There is never anything unnecessary about any choice or action I take. My body and mind cannot be separate(unless you take an axe or sword to my neck duh) as they are one. I do not over analyze, I only analyze exactly as much is required.
---
Darkness and light. Chaos and order. I will be the sword that severs the balance. Behold, the glimmering new world.
#273SwordMasterEXPosted 5/19/2013 2:20:45 AM
I am always in balance.There is never anything unnecessary about any choice or action I take. My body and mind cannot be separate(unless you take an axe or sword to my neck duh) as they are one. I do not over analyze, I only analyze exactly as much is required.

Well then I'm impressed. Most people are on one side of the interpersonal/intrapersonal scale or another. By the way how is the view up on that high horse. =p
---
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction
#274Neosephiroth666Posted 5/19/2013 2:30:03 AM
SwordMasterEX posted...

Well then I'm impressed. Most people are on one side of the interpersonal/intrapersonal scale or another. By the way how is the view up on that high horse. =p

I do not ride horses. I tried once and realized quite soon I would make a horrible Cavalier. That being said, I am a Dragon, and the view from the clouds is quite nice. Thank you for asking. That was very considerate of you.
---
Darkness and light. Chaos and order. I will be the sword that severs the balance. Behold, the glimmering new world.
#275Cheesepower5(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 4:47:38 AM
(A wins by a hair... Or is 3-2 more than a hair? I guess it depends on what kind of hair and if you mean length or breadth.)

You can't sit idly by while Lysandus challenges you like this. It's not simply your manhood on the line, but the lives of your troops and the people of Galatia. "I accept." You say fearlessly.

Lysandus commands the Assassin to leave, telling the Sniper to observe from a distance and bring the troops away should he lose the duel. The two of you circle, sizing each other up. Lysandus takes a few swings in test, and you can tell that while he's not significantly faster and stronger than you, he is a great deal more skilled.

The Brave Blade hits like a hurricane, and you find yourself with no opportunity to attack as you side-step, back-step and parry each swing, thrust and swipe. Lysandus attacks with one wide swing to the left, which you side-step to the right, however as the opponent switches grips he turns around fast, slashing hard to the right and cutting right through your steel armour, badly gashing your side. Rhea screams and from the corner of your eye you see Garth restraining her from running to your side. "Stop this, right now!" She cries, imploring Lysandus for mercy. "Please, leave him alone!"

You take the moment of distraction to swing at Lysandus' arm, causing him to howl in pain and drop his sword. It's incredibly painful, but you manage to struggle out of the Blade. He picks it up again and you take one more pass. You parry the first blow effortlessly, swinging your Killing Edge hard in an arc. It connects, causing the enemy to falter, but his next move is perfectly timed, as he disarms you with a powerful blow, knocking you back and causing your wound to open further.

Lysandus readies his sword, making one last charge with bloody intent. You unconsciously find your left hand floating over the handle to the Beam Edge, your right reaching for any tome you can get on time. Your Killing Edge is closer to the Sniper than you.

A. Use the Sword
B. Use the Tome
---
Official Naga Raja of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
Official King Marth of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board
#276SwordMasterEXPosted 5/19/2013 4:50:46 AM
What rank is the beam sword? Regardless I go with A as Books can't block swords too well.
---
#277Cheesepower5(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 4:55:41 AM
SwordMasterEX posted...
What rank is the beam sword? Regardless I go with A as Books can't block swords too well.

It's technically Prf, but for this I'll call it a C since it's just a buffed Killing Edge.
---
#278Cheesepower5(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 8:11:57 AM
Bump for Camelot.

Magnes: Magnes is ethnically closer to the Pharisians, like most commoners on Ynnes Manodan. Vredaini settlers conquered the native tribe hundreds of years ago, in a time when darkness encroached upon the Southern lands.
---
#279Sanjima_RyukuPosted 5/19/2013 8:33:55 AM
C. Use the force lol joking, A. Use the sword.
#280Neosephiroth666Posted 5/19/2013 8:38:01 AM
What did I flipping tell you people? I am always right, you guys just need to listen for once. Bunch of fools, the lot of you. Anyway, B. If the Beam Edge is only a glorified Killing Edge it's not that powerful anyway ant it's a beam people! Unless Cheese is pulling a Star Wars, a Beam Sword will not block an attack from a solid weapon, as it is purely a offensive weapon. It's either Nosferatu or our first Game Over screen. *Shakes head in frustration*
---