Severa + Inigo

#1lucariofan23Posted 5/5/2013 11:40:51 AM(edited)
Are these two better off as a physical pair-up, or magical?

As it stands on my Sumia x MU plan, these two are free to go physical or magical together.

Lon'qu x Severa
Libra x Olivia

for Magic-based?

or....

Stahl x Severa
Frederick x Olivia

for Strength-based?

I ask because, while I know that Magic is generally superior, I still like to hear input before I make my own final decision. :O
---
Name: trev. :}
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#2HeoandReoPosted 5/5/2013 12:07:46 PM(edited)
The first setup looks a little bit better to me. Inigo doesn't really get that much from Frederick.

Stahl!Severa can also make a pretty good magic unit since she gets Luna over Lon'qu, though. That's what I'm running as a potential alternative in my file, with something like Vantage/Armsthrift/Luna/Limit Break/Galeforce or All Stats+2, depending on map. She also becomes really good physically as well, hence why I recommend it so that you have a great hybrid.
#3lucariofan23(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 12:11:30 PM
Phew, fast board. o_O

My thinking is...

- Thanks for Fred, Inigo can either Pavise+Aegis+Sol tank, or go crazy with Galeforce+Luna... and Stahl!Severa I've already had good experience with.

- Buuuut Sage Inigo + Dark Flier / Sorcerer Severa sounds so good too. D:
---
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#4lucariofan23(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 12:12:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5lucariofan23(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 12:30:39 PM(edited)
HeoandReo posted...
The first setup looks a little bit better to me. Inigo doesn't really get that much from Frederick.

Stahl!Severa can also make a pretty good magic unit since she gets Luna over Lon'qu, though. That's what I'm running as a potential alternative in my file, with something like Vantage/Armsthrift/Luna/Limit Break/Galeforce or All Stats+2, depending on map. She also becomes really good physically as well, hence why I recommend it so that you have a great hybrid.

I think Pavise+Aegis is a pretty significant option to have. o.O

But yeah, the more I look at it, Lon'qu has very little over Stahl (skill wise, stats are debateable) as a father for Severa. :O
---
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#6HeoandReoPosted 5/5/2013 12:50:33 PM
Ah, OK. Just mentally I kind of lump Frederick's main contributions are being Aegis/Pavise. Axefaire is pretty good with Wyvern Lord, too, and he gets Luna to use Aggressor with.

Regardless, for a magic setup, I'd do Libra!Inigo and Stahl!Severa. Lon'qu is okay if you want to make her a Dark Flier support, but I prefer Stahl if you're making Severa a frontline Sorcerer.
#7SazukeEXPosted 5/5/2013 12:53:58 PM
Lon'qu!Severa
Libra!Inigo
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#8StormOSummitPosted 5/5/2013 1:06:58 PM
Lon'qu!Severa makes a pretty decent Dark Knight or Dark Flier with mixed offenses either way. You even have the option of Swordfaire + Brave Sword + Levin Sword for mixed, which would make for a cracking Trickster, particularly with 49 max speed before Limit Break etc.

Libra!Inigo looks pretty decent too. Again, option to Dark Knight and go mixed, though Trickster and Dark Flier aren't options here.

So yeah. Go Lonqul and Libra, but go mixed. Best of both worlds, eh? Frederick and Stahl both hurt the magic stat. Frederick!Inigo is pretty good though...
---
Do you like darkness? Because you're already dead. *laughs* Die now...
#9lucariofan23(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 1:13:34 PM
I'll probably go the magic route since it's what I had originally... :s
---
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928