I always marry Severa to Chrom!Inigo

#1TaiphlosionPosted 5/5/2013 8:10:56 PM
So that Severa can live her mother dream and marry the prince. Cordelia would be so proud of her!
---
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
#2SazukeEXPosted 5/5/2013 8:20:17 PM
Cordelia is happy enough marrying MU.

I also do that too, Inigo and Severa just work so well together.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#3SmashStrikePosted 5/5/2013 8:22:48 PM
I don't like Inigo's supports with the girls. I've seen his supports with Severa, Noire, Kjelle, and Lucina (non sibling) and I feel bad for him in all of them. =/
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#4Lil_PuddinPosted 5/5/2013 8:24:20 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Cordelia is happy enough marrying MU.

I also do that too, Inigo and Severa just work so well together.

Yet she still thinks about Chrom on a daily basis~ She totally wants his D.
---
I juss dun understayand.
#5smash fanaticPosted 5/5/2013 8:24:26 PM
that's the whole point of inigo's character
---
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/smashfanatic/DEALL.gif http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/smashfanatic/DEALR.gif
#6Taiphlosion(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 8:25:50 PM
SmashStrike posted...
I don't like Inigo's supports with the girls. I've seen his supports with Severa, Noire, Kjelle, and Lucina (non sibling) and I feel bad for him in all of them. =/

I find that Severa is actually less mean to him than to other people like owain or cynthia. Their A and S supports are also pretty good.
---
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
#7Sentinel07Posted 5/5/2013 8:26:18 PM
SmashStrike posted...

Yeah, I feel the same way. Makes it hard to pair him up with anyone. I think his supports with Severa are kind of overrated.
#81998_zPosted 5/5/2013 8:31:26 PM
Sentinel07 posted...
I think his supports with Severa are kind of overrated.

Agreed.

Severa is better off with Laurent IMO.
---
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!
#9Sentinel07Posted 5/5/2013 8:32:43 PM
1998_z posted...
Sentinel07 posted...
I think his supports with Severa are kind of overrated.

Agreed.

Severa is better off with Laurent IMO.

I don't think I've paired her with him yet, so I can't say for sure. For now, I always pair her with Owain.
#10SmashStrikePosted 5/5/2013 8:33:06 PM
Taiphlosion posted...
SmashStrike posted...

I find that Severa is actually less mean to him than to other people like owain or cynthia. Their A and S supports are also pretty good.

Eh... the entirety of the supports is basically Inigo waiting for Severa to get over herself. Then at rank S she finally does, in a very begrudging way and promises him that she will never truly get over herself as long as they're together. That's pretty crappy to me and I still felt bad for him.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane