What skills to pass to Vaike!Gerome?

#1KamiikorosuPosted 5/6/2013 11:40:14 AM
Im not sure what either should pass haha
I was thinking Counter from Vaike but Im not sure which of Cherche's skills would benefit him
#2HeoandReoPosted 5/6/2013 11:43:07 AM
Dual Support+ is really the only notable skill that only Cherche can get that Gerome can't get himself, so most people would advise to pass that down.
#3SazukeEXPosted 5/6/2013 11:43:36 AM
Not a good pairing but w/e.

Pass Axefaire down to Gerome from Vaike and Dual Support+ from Cherche.

Enjoy wasting Vaike, the best non-MU father for a physical daughter, away as Gerome sits around as just a support anyway.

At least Frederick gives you the option to pretend that Gerome can almost tank as good as Vaike!Kjelle.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#4Kamiikorosu(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 11:54:16 AM
SazukeEX posted...

Enjoy wasting Vaike, the best non-MU father for a physical daughter, away as Gerome sits around as just a support anyway.

At least Frederick gives you the option to pretend that Gerome can almost tank as good as Vaike!Kjelle.

LOL OK well Vaike isn't married to her yet and Fred isn't either but I like Gerome way more than Kjelle. There's only enough girls and boys to pair up except one girl and it always ends up being Kjelle umu;; I'd rather not waste an awesome father on her
#5Kamiikorosu(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 11:55:30 AM
HeoandReo posted...
Dual Support+ is really the only notable skill that only Cherche can get that Gerome can't get himself, so most people would advise to pass that down.

Thank you! Yeah Cherche honestly has a... terrible skill pool.
#6stage7_4Posted 5/6/2013 11:57:14 AM
SazukeEX posted...

I think +7 strength will never be considered a "bad pairing."

Dual Support+ from Cherche, and whatever skill you don't want to grind for from Vaike. Sol or Axefaire are good.
---
Platinum FC: 3137 9649 8708, White FC: 1592 5194 6915
#7IceDissolverPosted 5/6/2013 12:03:46 PM
Kamiikorosu posted...
SazukeEX posted...

LOL OK well Vaike isn't married to her yet and Fred isn't either but I like Gerome way more than Kjelle. There's only enough girls and boys to pair up except one girl and it always ends up being Kjelle umu;; I'd rather not waste an awesome father on her

I feel the exact same way... except swap Gerome with Kjelle.

Anyway, Sazuke's suggestions are best. Passing down Axefaire means you don't have to grind 10 promoted levels, and Gerome has a head start in damage.

Passing down Sol or something like that is worse because you could have just grinded for 4 promoted levels for Sol instead of grinding 14 for Axefaire.

Dual Support+ is just your standard obligatory unique inheritable skill.
#8Kamiikorosu(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 12:09:22 PM
IceDissolver posted...

Ahh, you use Male Morgan. uwu Yeah if I used Male Morgan I'd give Laurent or Gerome the boot personally LOL;;
But yeah u0u Looks like I'll pass Axefaire then!
#9tw1g_007Posted 5/6/2013 12:16:52 PM
stage7_4 posted...
SazukeEX posted...

I think +7 strength will never be considered a "bad pairing."

Dual Support+ from Cherche, and whatever skill you don't want to grind for from Vaike. Sol or Axefaire are good.

Eh ignore him. He feels Vaike should only ever go to Kjelle and nothing else matters.
---
Fire Emblem Awakening is the BEST thing that ever happened to the 3DS and yet people on GameFAQs abuse their 3DS by having SEX with it
#10BlueDryBones1Posted 5/6/2013 12:25:19 PM(edited)
Dont be like me and pass Rally Res from Cherche.

Pass down DS+

At least my Gerome has 5 Rally Skills to make a good Rally Bot alongside tank and supporter with all his Rallies in a similar category that work well together.

Vaike: pass Axefaire
Frederick(I highly recommend): pass Aegis
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^