Saz is way more mad
---
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://i.imgur.com/FNq8ABS.png
#42ChandelurePosted 5/6/2013 1:21:38 PM
tw1g_007 posted...
Chandelure posted...
SazukeEX posted...
You just don't have that spark that I have or the knowledge I share.

Do you realize how arrogant you sound there?

Well, at least I am not the only one impervous to his bs. Reminds me of good ol' Wesbrick but I am leaving this topic before he rages me to oblivion.

I guess the positive side having to deal with his childish attitude is the smug sense of satisfaction you'll eventually get when TSON shatters his delusions of grandeur over Vaike!Kjelle.
---
~ Chandelure ~
#43SazukeEXPosted 5/6/2013 1:24:51 PM(edited)
It wont. Especially his sad "Gale Force General" or "Renewal > Sol even though Renewal doesn't help at all when tanking".

Getting even 10-20(Even more if you crit) heals per attack is far better than 0. Taking Full Damage vs 50%+ chance of halving isn't better for tanking either.

Course Twi-Twi believe that to tank you shouldn't be near the enemy during the enemy phase and skills that are pointless in the enemy phase are some how better than skills that actually help with tanking on the enemy phase for tanking.

Meganium7 posted...
As an objective third party observer.

Saz is way more mad

Nah.

You confuse mad with educating.

Twi-Twi started this all up, I merely pointed out his antics and hypocrisy.

After much nudging Twi-Twi finally listened to me and actually did as he tried to tell others.

It's kinda sad that someone will give advice but wont bother taking it themselves until it has to be pointed out multiple times.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#44Meganium7Posted 5/6/2013 1:23:26 PM
Sorry I meant to say overbearingly irritating
---
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://i.imgur.com/FNq8ABS.png
#45SazukeEXPosted 5/6/2013 1:26:30 PM(edited)
Meganium7 posted...
Sorry I meant to say overbearingly irritating

You should join the Twi-Twi fan club. Your rage would work well to augment his own. Though the moment you stop being his yesman he will throw you out to dry after giving you lip. So rage carefully or find that same rage being redirected at you.
---
#46Invader_SpoochPosted 5/6/2013 2:41:47 PM(edited)
SazukeEX posted...
It wont. Especially his sad "Gale Force General" or "Renewal > Sol even though Renewal doesn't help at all when tanking".

Getting even 10-20(Even more if you crit) heals per attack is far better than 0. Taking Full Damage vs 50%+ chance of halving isn't better for tanking either.

Course Twi-Twi believe that to tank you shouldn't be near the enemy during the enemy phase and skills that are pointless in the enemy phase are some how better than skills that actually help with tanking on the enemy phase for tanking.

Meganium7 posted...
As an objective third party observer.

Saz is way more mad

Nah.

You confuse mad with educating.

Twi-Twi started this all up, I merely pointed out his antics and hypocrisy.

After much nudging Twi-Twi finally listened to me and actually did as he tried to tell others.

It's kinda sad that someone will give advice but wont bother taking it themselves until it has to be pointed out multiple times.

interesting note: Kjelle is a worse tank than Nah or Manakete Morgan.

interesting note 2: if you must use a tank, you only need one.

interesting note 3: Kjelle functions incredibly well as an offensive Paladin or even a General, thanks to the latter's incredible STR and SKL caps and strong weapon types.

interesting note 4: Gale Force is really, really good when you prioritize offense.

in case you can't put that all together, Kjelle is more useful to the team when she is not double dipping in a role that needs only be filled once. Vaike will give her better caps to use as a Hero/Paladin/whatever, but Donnel provides Gale Force and that makes the difference.

not to mention that even if you keep her as a GF General, she still has wtf overkill defenses and can still be used in a pinch as a tank (with Gradivus). movement is a problem though, because Boots are indeed a hotly contested item.

unfortunately, since neither Donny nor Vaike are really great fathers outside of Kjelle, this debate will always exist.
#47tw1g_007Posted 5/6/2013 2:49:16 PM(edited)
Invader_Spooch posted...
interesting note: Kjelle is a worse tank than Nah or Manakete Morgan.

interesting note 2: if you must use a tank, you only need one.

interesting note 3: Kjelle functions incredibly well as an offensive Paladin or even a General, thanks to the latter's incredible STR and SKL caps and strong weapon types.

interesting note 4: Gale Force is really, really good when you prioritize offense.

in case you can't put that all together, Kjelle is more useful to the team when she is not double dipping in a role that needs only be filled once. Vaike will give her better caps to use as a Hero/Paladin/whatever, but Donnel provides Gale Force and that makes the difference.

not to mention that even if you keep her as a GF General, she still has wtf overkill defenses and can still be used in a pinch as a tank (with Gradivus). movement is a problem though, because Boots are indeed a hotly contested item.

I know I said I wouldn't come into the topic again just to avoid detracting and making Sazuke rage but **** it.

Sppoch. You basically said everything I mentioned almost word for word in my previous discussion topic (pretty scary though lol).

You have to be careful who you are dealing with though. We all know by now how Sazuke acts when people critic any of his setups. I also feel he over-hypes the Vaike!Kjelle pairing as a General [edit: granted this pairing does pretty decently as an offensive support unit, his insistence that Kjelle is best as a lead General with this pairing is wrong in my opinion] which is extremely flawed (and honestly mediocre) but then again... look at who we are trying to communicate with lol.
---
Fire Emblem Awakening is the BEST thing that ever happened to the 3DS and yet people on GameFAQs abuse their 3DS by having SEX with it
#48Kamiikorosu(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 3:39:21 PM
I literally just went to have dinner and do homework and I came back to this board and was like omg
Tho I must say Sasuke dude pretty much spun the discussion around into a Vaike debate and I wasn't even worried about that, I was just curious about the best skill to pass ububububu
I feel
Maybe I won't make a board even mentioning Vaike anymore
#49SazukeEXPosted 5/6/2013 4:20:57 PM(edited)
Nah is worse than Kjelle for tanking as she will not have Sol, Aegis, and Pavise all together without MU. That and stuck with just DS+ for Manakete.

Her best choice is Frederick outside MU for pure tanking as Aegis > Pavise and Aegis/Pavise > Non-Tanking skills for tanking. And gawd forbid the enemy has Wyrmslayers or Luna/+ when fighting poor Nah if she doesn't have Aegis/Pavise.

Vaike!Kjelle is superior than Nah outside a MU parent in pure tanking, if both were set up to tank say 5 enemies with Luna/Counter on a few than Kjelle would be far better off than Nah due to reducing damage by half and getting healing in - than on her turn she can use Gradivus which Manakete's cannot use.

Morgan is better than anyone at anything so mentioning Morgan is pointless.

Another note - Gale Force is horrible on a General over an actual tanking skill.
---
#50BlueDryBones1Posted 5/6/2013 4:36:22 PM(edited)
SazukeEX posted...
Kamiikorosu posted...
BlueDryBones1 posted...
Dont be like me and pass Rally Res from Cherche.

Pass down DS+

At least my Gerome has 5 Rally Skills to make a good Rally Bot alongside tank and supporter with all his Rallies in a similar category that work well together.

Vaike: pass Axefaire
Frederick(I highly recommend): pass Aegis

Hrm... Should I REALLY marry Freddie to Cherche? The only other non-married mothers are Olivia and Sully(NOT getting Vaike)

Sooooo Vaike should go to Olivia and Cherche gets Fred? omo;; Olivia was gunna get Virion.

If you aren't giving Sully the Vaike than you are ruining Kjelle. If Vaike is still single you have literally no reason not to give the Vaike to Sully as he's literally, bar MU, the best father for Kjelle.

Marry Cherche to Freddy-Bear and Sully to Vaike.

This is just plain untrue.

The difference between +2 Spd of Vaike over Donnel is that you only need a +6 Spd pair up instead of a +8 Spd pair up that Donnel!Kjelle needs to outrun TSON's Anna as a Hero. Both will never outrun her as a General only not be outrunned.

2 Skl is nice but its more of a Luck thing you either want 2% more or you dont but the skills you will be using since tonics and rallies exist not such a big deal.

+2 Str is the main point of the argument. Donnel does give 1 more Def/Res though. Hero Vaike!Kjelle with Axefaire and Helswath does 3 more damage than Donnel!Kjelle with Swordfaire and Ragnell.

Deliverer, Galefoce, Pass
DG+, DS+, etc

Means Kjelle is better at performing other roles as well if you chose Donnel as a father.

I like versatality over stats as most of my pairings are based on getting the best skill synergy as possible.

Its more on preference. If you know your gonna keep Kjelle as a General and Hero forever then Vaike is better. Donnel!Kjelle is a better "your turn" attacker and the difference between both isnt too great but it mainly depends on what you want her to do.

As a General for both you should be running:

Aegis
Pavise
Sol
Vantage/Armsthrift
LB

As a Hero its more on preference to the skillset available as using Galeforce offense isn't as wasted on here as it would be if using Galeforce on General.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^