Paralogue 23 is a @#$%^...(spoilers)

#11mullenbaoPosted 5/6/2013 2:48:23 PM
xGreekAcex714 posted...

Already done that. With the exception of usually Res and Luck, everyone has maxed out stats. And I usually try to get rid of those pesky counter @#$%^&$s...
---

Then I think it should be easy. I didn't max out all the stats, and in the same difficulty level. I just used Nowi+Nah and Tiki+Say'ri to lure the enemies, and Donnel+? to clean up all the remaining.
#12PentaoPosted 5/6/2013 3:00:33 PM(edited)
I SEE THE DAMN SORCERERS RULING MY UNIVERSITY. ALL I SEE ON THE TEAMS ARE SORCERERS.

HEY DUDE, MY ONLY SORCERER IS NOIRE.

In fact you've seen my team!

Paladin/Trickster
Assassin
Hero
Hero
Manakete
Bride/Manakete
Sorcerer
Wyvern Lord
Dread Fighter
Sniper

(Personally I think my team is more annoying than a team of Sorcs since my units will just run in an kamikaze with high movement, direct attacks and counter).

Anyway to respond to the topic, Galeforce, and high movement are very helpful here. You'll want to take out the counter-warriors (they exist on Hard Mode right? I'm only lunatic so I'm not sure), and try to have as many stat capped units as possible. With S-Rank Supports even if you're ganged up on, units shouldn't go down. Keep healing skills handy (Sol is always good to have. Renewal and Lifetaker are also good).

Also if you want an anti-sorcerer unit just slap Tomebreaker onto something and then give them high resistance. Thanks to Res+10, Res stacking is easier than doing a dedicated breeding line for that Morgan.Nah.Kellam with absurd defense.

A sniper with Aggressor+Bowfaire+Luna can handle most Sorcerors with a Brave Bow or Double Bow, if you have enough speed to double (use a rally/tonic if you don't).
---
"Religion keeps pressing B when we try to evolve." - pirategeorge"
[Pokemon White 2 FC: 0906 0556 6026 (Pentao)]
#13TalesOfGodPosted 5/6/2013 3:19:58 PM
Whoa whoa whoa.

You let Tiki die!?

She's one of the best characters in the game!!
Not to mention Aversa, Walhart and Yenfay. You're clearly doing something terribly wrong here.
#14xGreekAcex714(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 3:26:13 PM
Pentao posted...
I SEE THE DAMN SORCERERS RULING MY UNIVERSITY. ALL I SEE ON THE TEAMS ARE SORCERERS.

HEY DUDE, MY ONLY SORCERER IS NOIRE.

In fact you've seen my team!

Paladin/Trickster
Assassin
Hero
Hero
Manakete
Bride/Manakete
Sorcerer
Wyvern Lord
Dread Fighter
Sniper

(Personally I think my team is more annoying than a team of Sorcs since my units will just run in an kamikaze with high movement, direct attacks and counter).

Anyway to respond to the topic, Galeforce, and high movement are very helpful here. You'll want to take out the counter-warriors (they exist on Hard Mode right? I'm only lunatic so I'm not sure), and try to have as many stat capped units as possible. With S-Rank Supports even if you're ganged up on, units shouldn't go down. Keep healing skills handy (Sol is always good to have. Renewal and Lifetaker are also good).

Also if you want an anti-sorcerer unit just slap Tomebreaker onto something and then give them high resistance. Thanks to Res+10, Res stacking is easier than doing a dedicated breeding line for that Morgan.Nah.Kellam with absurd defense.

A sniper with Aggressor+Bowfaire+Luna can handle most Sorcerors with a Brave Bow or Double Bow, if you have enough speed to double (use a rally/tonic if you don't).

Actually yeah, your team is very well rounded. KUDOS TO YOU BY THE WAY. Your MU took a bit of planning to take down. Took me like...5 tries before I remembered you had counter XD- But this was also the superstar team of MUs from across campus.

TalesOfGod posted...
Whoa whoa whoa.

You let Tiki die!?

She's one of the best characters in the game!!
Not to mention Aversa, Walhart and Yenfay. You're clearly doing something terribly wrong here.

Woah woah woah. I didn't let them die, I just haven't taken the time to level them yet. Everyone is lvl 20 with awesome skills EXCEPT for those guys. I just haven't bothered training them yet, because I've been busy with everyone else in my army, with the addition of my 20 spotpass units.

ALSO I BEAT IT NOW. Its amazing how my 2 rally bots turned the entire tide of the battle. SERIOUSLY JUST THEM 2. I just paired up everyone else(for a total of 14 pairs, most of which had A supports), and then rallied, and then let them go KILL EVERYTHING. Its barely the third turn(i let two turns pass so they could come close to my blob of units, all centered around the two PepRallyers), and I've already taken out half of the enemy army!
---
---
Its all Greek to me dude. Yiassou
#15GoIdenAcePosted 5/6/2013 3:27:50 PM
xGreekAcex714 posted...
Its amazing how my 2 rally bots turned the entire tide of the battle. SERIOUSLY JUST THEM 2. I just paired up everyone else(for a total of 14 pairs, most of which had A supports), and then rallied, and then let them go KILL EVERYTHING. Its barely the third turn(i let two turns pass so they could come close to my blob of units, all centered around the two PepRallyers), and I've already taken out half of the enemy army!
---

*winks* told you
---
Official Husband of Anna (from paralouge 4)
(on the FE:A boards)
#16xGreekAcex714(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 4:17:23 PM
delarosa1101 posted...
xGreekAcex714 posted...
Its amazing how my 2 rally bots turned the entire tide of the battle. SERIOUSLY JUST THEM 2. I just paired up everyone else(for a total of 14 pairs, most of which had A supports), and then rallied, and then let them go KILL EVERYTHING. Its barely the third turn(i let two turns pass so they could come close to my blob of units, all centered around the two PepRallyers), and I've already taken out half of the enemy army!
---

*winks* told you

Yes you did kind sir! Merci beaucoup! Evharisto poli! Thank you very much! The entire chapter took 5 turns, three of which were spent drawing in the enemy to my location, by turn 4, went and killed off half of the opposing army, and by the 5th turn, 9 baddies were left standing.
---
---
Its all Greek to me dude. Yiassou