Paralogue 17...

#1JoshuaColquhounPosted 5/6/2013 3:18:51 PM
At least I think it's 17. The one where you have to protect Tiki. It is kicking the living daylights out of me, because the enemies are actually being smart and outmanoeuvring me. Beginning to think the only way to do it is to completely bunch up around her and pray. Any tips?
---
The Sword Master, as defined by Zaelen.
Bad alt! You're not supposed to be posting the horrible putdowns I think up. <_< - roymbrog
#2jonnovision1Posted 5/6/2013 3:20:17 PM
you're SUPPOSED to bunch around her...
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#3JoshuaColquhoun(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 3:21:22 PM
I've been trying to use the woods, then I tried meeting them between Tiki and their spawn point. Neither worked.
---
Bad alt! You're not supposed to be posting the horrible putdowns I think up. <_< - roymbrog
#4NatatteruPosted 5/6/2013 3:22:17 PM
If you have a bunch of Galeforce units you can easily kill them before they reach Tiki, and even wipe out all enemies before all reinforcements arrive.
---
Official Swordmaster and Husband of Say'ri from the FE Awakening board.
PSN: NatatBW P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Makoto - ST/AE12: Cammy - MBAACC: H-VSion
#5jonnovision1Posted 5/6/2013 3:23:05 PM
just have your units surround Tiki in such a way that she can't be attacked, any left-over units can go out and kill some before they get to TIki.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#6ShadownetNPosted 5/6/2013 3:23:15 PM
Interesting quirk to the enemies there. If you bunch up your units around her, they'll not attack your weakest unit but rather attack whichever unit is between them and Tiki. I think they've even attacked close range when they could've gotten a free attack with a ranged axe/spear.
#7JoshuaColquhoun(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 3:25:29 PM
Natatteru posted...
If you have a bunch of Galeforce units you can easily kill them before they reach Tiki, and even wipe out all enemies before all reinforcements arrive.

I have NOTHING with Galeforce yet. Haven't been grinding, and on a first playthrough.

I know, I'm a heretic.
---
#8Master_GamerPosted 5/6/2013 3:27:33 PM
I've never tried it, but you can probably make defending her easier by putting her next to the walls with Rescue.
---
http://youtu.be/n5Drq_YW0Gs http://youtu.be/dK-Z0Ts-jVc
Mega Man rocks.
#9TalesOfGodPosted 5/6/2013 3:31:43 PM
Let me put it like this.
If you let her die, you'll be losing the character that is like the second representative of the series, the strongest Manakete, the best theme song and the best personality in the game. Screw everyone else, make them into flesh shields for Tiki!! XD
#10JoshuaColquhoun(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 3:32:38 PM
TalesOfGod posted...
Let me put it like this.
If you let her die, you'll be losing the character that is like the second representative of the series, the strongest Manakete, the best theme song and the best personality in the game. Screw everyone else, make them into flesh shields for Tiki!! XD

Sacrifice the entire army. GENIUS.
---