Paralogue 17...

#11RDS1Posted 5/6/2013 4:44:48 PM
TalesOfGod posted...
Let me put it like this.
If you let her die, you'll be losing the character that is like the second representative of the series, the strongest Manakete, the best theme song and the best personality in the game. Screw everyone else, make them into flesh shields for Tiki!! XD

She's more like the third, after Anna and Marth.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#12Lil_PuddinPosted 5/6/2013 5:26:11 PM
JoshuaColquhoun posted...
TalesOfGod posted...
Let me put it like this.
If you let her die, you'll be losing the character that is like the second representative of the series, the strongest Manakete, the best theme song and the best personality in the game. Screw everyone else, make them into flesh shields for Tiki!! XD

Sacrifice the entire army. GENIUS.

YEEEEEEEEE!

My units, even on lunatic mode, decimated the attackers. If you form a little box around Tiki you should do fine. Noire Mire abuse + armsthrift + galeforce is pretty hilarious, though.
---
I juss dun understayand.
#13JoshuaColquhoun(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 9:38:29 AM
Beat it this afternoon. Boxed around Tiki as suggested, but Avatar and Cherche very nearly died. Got lucky with some incredibly clutch Duel Guards. Now it's time to wreck face with Tiki :D

DRAGONSTONE+ EVERYTHING.
---
The Sword Master, as defined by Zaelen.
Bad alt! You're not supposed to be posting the horrible putdowns I think up. <_< - roymbrog
#14RinpooPosted 5/7/2013 4:35:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15ryugin55Posted 5/7/2013 4:57:20 PM(edited)
you can use the rescue staff so that Tiki ends up on the top row, you can make the human shield having everyone paired up
---
Host of the Annual Gentlemen's Gentlemen Dual 2013
Official Husband of Olivia - FE:A
#16jonnovision1Posted 5/7/2013 4:59:50 PM
Beat it this afternoon. Boxed around Tiki as suggested, but Avatar and Cherche very nearly died. Got lucky with some incredibly clutch Duel Guards. Now it's time to wreck face with Tiki :D

DRAGONSTONE+ EVERYTHING.

I... think you're overestimating Tiki's power.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#17SazukeEXPosted 5/7/2013 5:02:18 PM(edited)
Gale Force helps a lot.

So does Wind Magic, Bows, Beast Killers, Wyrmslayers, and Vorlant Axes.

Come prepared and it's easy as heck.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#18JoshuaColquhoun(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 2:27:55 AM
jonnovision1 posted...

DRAGONSTONE+ EVERYTHING.

I... think you're overestimating Tiki's power.

DRAGONSTONE. +. EVERYTHING. What part of this do you not understand good sir? Tiki smash.

Also lol at people still offering advice after I explicitly say I've beaten it.
---
The Sword Master, as defined by Zaelen.
Bad alt! You're not supposed to be posting the horrible putdowns I think up. <_< - roymbrog
#19HodouPosted 5/8/2013 2:37:03 AM
TalesOfGod posted...
Let me put it like this.

n_n