The next two Fire Emblem games

#1Ted_ZanarukandoPosted 5/6/2013 8:48:19 PM
I think the next Fire Emblem game (FE14) will be on the 3DS, but that the Fire Emblem game after next (FE15) will be on the Wii U (as I would like an HD Fire Emblem game). I do not want a third 3DS Fire Emblem game. There could also be a second Wii U Fire Emblem game, like FE16, but that could be carried over to the next Nintendo console platform. I think FE14 will have the same gameplay and features as this game. I think FE14 will be the sequel to this game. FE15 next would be set in the same world, but have some new features in addition to the features of this game, as well as new weapons and items, including weapons and items named after existing Fire Emblem characters. Both games will feature SpotPass legacy character feature. If Fire Emblem were on the Wii U, the tablet controller screen would serve the function of the 3DS's touch screen, while the TV screen would serve as the function of the 3DS's top screen.
---
Sigurd, Ayra, Lyn, and Caeda for SSB4.
Jessica Sanchez should have won instead of Phillip Phillips.
#2hereforemnantPosted 5/6/2013 8:51:20 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Could we separate that into some bullet points or something? That was way too dis-organized to properly respond to.
---
They say all good things are bound to come to an end, but why haven't i heard the same about bad things?
#3HiroshidaPosted 5/6/2013 9:13:15 PM
Wrong. Next Fire Emblem game has already been confirmed...if you ignore the fact that it's a cross-over rpg...

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem for the WiiU
#4Sentinel07Posted 5/6/2013 9:24:34 PM
To be fully honest, I wouldn't be surprised at all if FE gets 3 games on 3DS.

Let's face it, in recent years, FE games have sold far better on portable systems than consoles.
#5RoseOfOrlaisPosted 5/6/2013 10:17:24 PM
I want more FE for 3DS so I hope we get at least one more >.<
---
Gaius and Henry are awesome *3*