Which child needs MaMU the most?

#11KamiikorosuPosted 5/7/2013 3:00:19 AM
If Henry is already used, give Brady Libra. Dark mage line and the same magic inheritance. Henry just gives more defense and Libra gives res.
#12IceDissolverPosted 5/7/2013 3:06:48 AM
jlee479 posted...
Also, I was actually planning on going support Gerome, but now that you mention it, he gets Pavise, Aegis and Sol... you think he makes a solid frontline tank?

Oh, I assumed you were doing Fred!Gerome for tanking... He can be a decent tank, but like I said, you'd have to farm Regalia to use him at his potential, and that's just not worth it to me. If only we could pick what we get.

Fred!Gerome... Well, I've never used him... so I don't know how he supports. He has Dual Guard+, I guess? He can be a Sage support with Tomefaire... Yeah, I really don't know. It'd be better to learn how to use him from other people besides me.
#13jlee479(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 3:36:03 AM
Wow I completely forgot about Lon'Qu this time... I'm guessing Lon'Qu!Brady would be a Sage... would that be a support or a front line? I'd imagine if he could get Vantage/Wrath, he could do a crit sage like Laurent except lonqu doesnt give him Wrath... seems more like a support to me? (comes with Griffon rider for deliverer too)

Also, I never really thought about MU!Owain before, been doing some more research and actually thinking about going magical Ricken!Owain now since that gives him the Cavalier class for Luna (and DG+ too). That means Libra is free (never really put too much attention on Owain tbh, I thought he was fine with Libra as that seemed to be the most common pairing)

And about Maribelle, I heard that if you pair up a Mag MU with Maribelle you can get really good magic kids so I guess that one makes sense...

Alright, so going to bed, hopefully more people will chip in. I want to see what others think on who makes best use of MU, and hopefully more replies when I wake up
---
Kweh. Kweh!? KWEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!!!!
#14jlee479(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 4:02:59 AM(edited)
Kamiikorosu posted...
If Henry is already used, give Brady Libra. Dark mage line and the same magic inheritance. Henry just gives more defense and Libra gives res.

Not sure if I really like that... I think Libra has ok mods but all he gives Brady is sorcerer and nothing else to go with that (no wrath, vantage, sol, pavise), and I kind of don't want him to be a sorcerer when he seems he can do better elsewhere

Edit: ignore this.... was purely thinking of a frontline sorcerer when obv this works as a support....
---
#15AmicusNintendiPosted 5/7/2013 3:58:42 AM
Morgan (F) needs Male Avatar the most. Isn't it obvious?
---
My username is in Latin.
#16DemiseEndPosted 5/7/2013 4:01:55 AM
Brady only needs Sorcerer to become take the Ultimate Support Unit skillsets

Henry is obviously better on this because he also gives the Thief and Barbarian line to Brady
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#17jlee479(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 4:06:00 AM
Yeah just edited that post... completely forgot about anathema...
---
#18ArcherRhysPosted 5/7/2013 4:31:49 AM
Actually Norie is epic with just tharja!henry with her high skill she will spam the hell outta vengeance and Henry can giver her life taker which is useful for her archer class since it only activates on the player turn. But to me it really doesn't matter but the worst child to me was oswin, he suffers like hell from Lisa sorry a$$, so the MU balanced stats could bring him up to par
---
I'm..so...very....hungry....(Ilyanna PoR)
#19McTCMPosted 5/7/2013 5:39:57 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
Brady only needs Sorcerer to become take the Ultimate Support Unit skillsets

Henry is obviously better on this because he also gives the Thief and Barbarian line to Brady

Small question.
What IS the ultimate support set up? (I asked in a topic but no one answered)
---
~Pokemon~
FC:2537 8652 0098
#20DemiseEndPosted 5/7/2013 5:50:51 AM
Galeforce
DG+
Anathema
Limit Breaker
Agressor/Procs/Faire

Im glad you asked, because i just realized the set up actually lacked some slots

In particular this is the female version

Anathema
DG+
Luna
Galeforce
Limit Break

Females skillset are a bit less broad to allow you to include a proc without losing a lot of stuff around, particularly that Agressor skillslot

So, yeah from this draft alone, its apparent that only Cynthia, Sumia, Severa, and Henry can reliably run the set
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it