Which child needs MaMU the most?

#41jlee479(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 2:58:01 PM
Thanks guys, great posts... really enjoying the theorizing this game provides.

I think i'll go for tharja this run and make morgan and noire sorcerers or dark fliers

Ill try out owain and cynthia in next runs, kind of liking what sazuke posted about having sumia S support MaMU sorcerer.... (and both owain and cynthia are my personal favs along with lucina anyway)
---
Kweh. Kweh!? KWEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!!!!
#42guedesbrawlPosted 5/7/2013 4:08:24 PM
SazukeEX posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Sorcerer without Armsthrift is pointless, especially when you can have like 9 Sorcerers with Armsthrift.

He can still use the Vantage set. And i wouldn't say pointless. Too many, perhaps, if nobody else in your team is also doing something. Are you really burning through 100 forged nosferatu attacks? It's not like you can't go near Chrom to re-stock anyways.

Why bother? He'll be better off as a Sage Support if he lacks Armsthrift. There's literally no point in trying to make him Sorcerer without Armsthrift anyway due to you getting plenty of other Armsthrift Sorcerers that will do the job far better than him anyway. Female Armsthrift Sorcerers with Gale Force are extremely versatile as well with their ability to switch out tomes for certain situations than switching back to Aversa's Night for the enemy phase.

I dunno, man. I always make sets for lead units since i don't use pair up unless the guy cannot get GF.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6