Taguel help... *spoilers if you don't know what marriage is about*

#1RDS1Posted 5/7/2013 8:25:33 AM
So, yeah, I think most people could agree that the Taguel class isn't that good. Not great Move, Beaststones are weaker and give lower stat boosts than Dragonstones, no ranged attacks whatsoever...

Despite that, though, I think Taguels look neat and I want to use one in a future file. The problem is, I think the two existing Taguels have pretty bad class selection (seriously, Galeforce helps a unit with limited range options a lot more than one who can use a 1-2 weapon), so I'd have to marry one of them myself. And while I'd really prefer having Female Morgan for this, I also really don't want two of my three files to be Male MU files. On the other hand, I also find Panne more attractive than Yarne (I don't really like tall guys with lots of body hair...), but I also like Yarne's personality more than Panne's. And admittedly, I could just pass down Galeforce myself, and Aggressor and Resistance +10 would probably be more helpful to a Taguel than any of the female-exclusive skills besides Galeforce...

So, yeah, what do you think I should do here? Marry Panne even though I hate playing as Male MU? Marry Yarne even though I swore off marrying as FeMU? Forget the whole mad idea because Taguels suck and my superior genes are needed elsewhere? I don't know how to end posts.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#2GoIdenAcePosted 5/7/2013 8:27:38 AM
RDS1 posted...
I hate playing as Male MU, I swore off marrying as FeMU.

a rock and a hard place bro... a rock and a hard place
---
Official Husband of Anna (from paralouge 4)
(on the FE:A boards)
#3RDS1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 8:32:19 AM
I get that practically speaking, it'd be better for my purposes to marry Yarne, but the idea of Taguel FeMorgan just seems adorable to me, so I don't know...
---
#4Rideps1Posted 5/7/2013 8:36:12 AM
Morgan loves rabbits. This way, she IS a rabbit. You gotta do it!

Side note: I only care that FeMorgan loves rabbits. MaMorgan is dumb.
---
If I ever had a kid, I'd want a daughter like Morgan. Y'know, one who tries to lure me into pitfall traps. ~~C_D_M
#5UmuruPosted 5/7/2013 9:21:32 AM(edited)
RDS1 posted...
I get that practically speaking, it'd be better for my purposes to marry Yarne, but the idea of Taguel FeMorgan just seems adorable to me, so I don't know...

I can't help you with your dilemma, but I can assure you that a female Morgan Taguel certainly is adorable. Not to mention her personality works rather well when coupled with this (or is the cause of this?) and is quite refreshing when compared to her mom or her brother in this scenario.
#6The_KoreyPosted 5/7/2013 9:30:18 AM
My main issue with the tanguel... why, oh, why bunnies? I know cats and dogs are over done, but really? Rabbits? Human Panne's floppy hair-ears annoy me, even in assassin garb. >_<
---
Well, I should be asleep... but stupid insomnia. :( ~OcarinaofToast
#7RDS1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 9:38:53 AM
The_Korey posted...
My main issue with the tanguel... why, oh, why bunnies? I know cats and dogs are over done, but really? Rabbits? Human Panne's floppy hair-ears annoy me, even in assassin garb. >_<

I suppose they tried.

Anyway, I think I like them more because of it. Cats and dogs are overdone, true, but I don't think I would've ever thought of rabbits, so the idea seems strange and exotic to me.
---
#8Strawberry_EggsPosted 5/7/2013 9:44:02 AM
I also find the decision to use rabbits rather novel. They remind me of the rabbits from Watership Down, except that they're the size of rhinos.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
#9NekoEspiritoPosted 5/7/2013 9:44:36 AM
Male Avatar marrying Panne for female Morgan ALL THE WAY.

Morgan is cute as a female Taguel, you help out Yarne with more class options, and Panne is dead sexy.

The only viable option.
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
NekoEspirito CoD MW3 AC: 0018-3623-8313
#10RDS1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 9:49:20 AM
NekoEspirito posted...
Male Avatar marrying Panne for female Morgan ALL THE WAY.

Morgan is cute as a female Taguel, you help out Yarne with more class options, and Panne is dead sexy.

The only viable option.

The thing is, I was already planning on making a new FeMU file where I had no plans to get married, and it would be a simple enough matter to just marry Yarne in that file. Whereas if I make another Male MU file, not only will I have more Male MU than FeMU files (which is anathema to me), I also won't have space to make that file I wanted where I name my FeMU "Aida" and solo the game with Arvis. >_>
---