Which boss is harder?

#21Scc_DefenderPosted 5/7/2013 8:35:11 PM
HHM Lloyd in a game where Swordmasters get +30 innate Crit, a 1-2 Range Weapon AND he has an Iron Rune?
There's almost no way you're doubling him (Sometimes he doubles you instead :S) and his stats resemble something more like a Hero than a Swordmaster. To round it all off, you are NOT getting a lucky Crit and killing him. Which sucks.

It certainly doesn't help that he's in Cog of Destiny as well, one of the most chaotic maps in FE7, and considered to be one of the hardest in the game.
That level is brutal man.
---
XBL GT: Ignis Sphaera
Scc Defender - Always Striving For Glory
#22Jstretch19Posted 5/7/2013 8:39:32 PM
WestbrickVII posted...
I'm not sure BK should even be on this poll, seeing as his battle is entirely luck-based. Luck =/= difficulty.

All battles in FE are luck based, its just that most of the time you can swing the odds to your favor.
#23DemiseEndPosted 5/7/2013 8:41:32 PM
Which Lloyd?

If its the Four Fanged Offense one, hes a total joke

Gomez for Thracia factor and being the most symphatetic boss in the game, which is saying something
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#24Is_CorruptedPosted 5/7/2013 9:05:29 PM(edited)
Gomez is gone with Asvel.
Medeus' chapter is hard, but not Medeus himself.
Deghinsea isn't hard, I had Ike solo him on my first run.
Hyman is fast and annoying on higher difficulties.
BK is almost completely luck-based. Not hard, just a dumb optional fight.
Reinhardt goes to sleep.
Eltshan needs some preparation. Unless you know to make his sister talk to him, he's pretty tricky.
Lloyd 1 met Oswin. Lloyd 2 met Brave Bow.
Henning is annoying as hell. High evasion and high damage + a good chance at crits. Even Dieck can have a hard time.
Gel is dumb at this point in the game. His weapon screws him over against mages.

Overall I'd say Hyman or Henning.

Edit: Nevermind, I thought of SD's Medeus. Didn't fight FE12 lunatic Medeus.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#25teh_kyle00Posted 5/7/2013 9:35:09 PM
BK easily. Time limit, have to restart a whole chapter to try again, getting an Aether or two is required... Tough fight for some bad reasons.
---
This signature is lacking in beef.
#26legendarylemurPosted 5/7/2013 9:38:26 PM
I voted Hyman because... *snicker*
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
http://gaminglunatic.drupalgardens.com/ hello. this is my blog. thank you.
#27katellaPosted 5/7/2013 9:41:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28WestbrickVIIPosted 5/8/2013 3:03:33 AM
Jstretch19 posted...
WestbrickVII posted...
I'm not sure BK should even be on this poll, seeing as his battle is entirely luck-based. Luck =/= difficulty.

All battles in FE are luck based,

???
#29juanyiyi(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 6:43:36 AM(edited)
Is_Corrupted nailed it.

Whoops I forgot to put Lloyd's chapter in the OP. But just in case, it's both Cog of Destiny and Light.

Btw, Lunatic Medeus, just imagine a boss with 30 AS, 40 STR and DEF and 40 RES on a Game where the highest caps on your characters is 30.

---
Official Elmdor of the FFXV board.
No.
#30Shadow_Master_JPosted 5/8/2013 7:20:57 AM
Scc_Defender posted...
HHM Lloyd in a game where Swordmasters get +30 innate Crit, a 1-2 Range Weapon AND he has an Iron Rune?
There's almost no way you're doubling him (Sometimes he doubles you instead :S) and his stats resemble something more like a Hero than a Swordmaster. To round it all off, you are NOT getting a lucky Crit and killing him. Which sucks.

It certainly doesn't help that he's in Cog of Destiny as well, one of the most chaotic maps in FE7, and considered to be one of the hardest in the game.
That level is brutal man.

Well, it's 15 critical. 30 is on Binding Blade only. Also, 21 Speed with 9 Con isn't hard to double with a swift Swordmaster like Guy, or even Assassin Matthew with a Silver Sword (Lloyd's Runesword is heavy dude). All you must do is not going full r*****. This only gets a bit harder if you are trying to get S-Rank, where you probably don't want to use the Fell Contract, and you're cycling through your units.

My vote goes for BK. "Optional fight" my balls, Lloyd also is optional. And Nasir makes a ton of difference against Berserk Ashnard, as Ena can't neither damage him or tank him. (Which adds the question: Why isn't Berserk Ashnard on the list?) And repeating chapter 27 after losing is almost hell, Siege Tomes, Silvers and Tigers everywhere!

The Silver Axe boss with 14 AS is a demon, too, but you have healers and a Jeigan
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!