Endgame's guide to dominating the game 3.0

#111WebbOMGPosted 5/9/2013 12:19:03 PM
Or maybe even Endgame! *gasp*

Honestly this would be brilliant. Can you think of a better way for him to increase the number of posts in his 3.0 guide?
---
The preceding were my own opinions and while I will stand and defend them, I always do my best to give both sides of any discussion a fair chance.
#112azn_boy150Posted 5/9/2013 12:24:28 PM
SazukeEX posted...
WebbOMG posted...
I take a 2 week leave to focus on jobs, partying and Soul Sacrifice and apparently I missed a lot.

Just to get started: Westbrick is back????

I'm unconvinced if he's even the real deal.

Too quiet.

He's real.
---
Proud graduate from the University of Topic Derailing
"This is the one time I've ever lost an argument."-Westbrick, to me.
#113azn_boy150Posted 5/9/2013 12:24:39 PM
bearclaw13 posted...
SazukeEX posted...
WebbOMG posted...
I take a 2 week leave to focus on jobs, partying and Soul Sacrifice and apparently I missed a lot.

Just to get started: Westbrick is back????

I'm unconvinced if he's even the real deal.

Too quiet.

It's also possible he's paperblade!

You stop that!
---
Proud graduate from the University of Topic Derailing
"This is the one time I've ever lost an argument."-Westbrick, to me.
#114MM125Posted 5/10/2013 11:59:38 AM
Endgame posted...
Chrom!Inigo!Morgan
Assassin

offensive build:
Rightful King, Swordfaire, active of your choice, Galeforce, Skl +2*

tanky assassin build:
Rightful King, Sol, Pavise, Aegis, Swordfaire*

Here's a suggestion. The same tanky assassin build, but with Olivia!Lucina!Morgan and Aether instead of Rightful King. Here me out. By itself, it's a 67% proc rate between both skills, and since both skills heal, Aether provides more of a boost to Sol than Rightful King (up until around 73 Skl, where it's still pretty close). With Limit Break that's 65 Skl gives about a 76% chance of healing, more than Rightful King + Sol, on top of a 32% chance of Luna. Throw in an A-rank Paladin, rallies, and Tiki's Tear, and there's a 93% chance of healing, with a 43% chance for an extra Luna. And if you use Mystletainn over a Brave weapon, it's a 96% chance for Sol healing, and 46% for Luna.

WebbOMG posted...
Or maybe even Endgame! *gasp*

Honestly this would be brilliant. Can you think of a better way for him to increase the number of posts in his 3.0 guide?

When I saw him get the third post again I figured that would have to be it.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#115SSJDennisPosted 5/10/2013 3:55:22 PM
Exactly why isn't this a sticky anymore?
---
My Pokemon Platinum FC is 0090 2019 2602
#116Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 9:10:18 PM
yeah..... I don't know about giving up making Sol, Pavise, and Aegis a practically guaranteed thing just for a chance of bonus Luna
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#117Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 10:02:07 AM(edited)
actually, you know what? go with -Def instead of -Str for magic Morgan builds

-more Str = more Ignis damage
-s/he shouldn't even be getting hit unless Sorceror/Shadowgift Sage anyway, and as Sorceror/Shadowgift Sage, more damage taken = more Vengeance damage = more healing
-although small, the 1 Skl you'd lose from -Str DOES lower skill activation rates.....

damn, this is a pretty significant change for min/maxing, but I don't feel like making a 4.0.....
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#118Roark17Posted 5/12/2013 1:13:16 PM
Endgame posted...
actually, you know what? go with -Def instead of -Str for magic Morgan builds

-more Str = more Ignis damage
-s/he shouldn't even be getting hit unless Sorceror/Shadowgift Sage anyway, and as Sorceror/Shadowgift Sage, more damage taken = more Vengeance damage = more healing
-although small, the 1 Skl you'd lose from -Str DOES lower skill activation rates.....

damn, this is a pretty significant change for min/maxing, but I don't feel like making a 4.0.....

You'll get hit at least once thanks to Vantage+ or Miracle. Obviously, -Def isn't going to make the difference between dying to this one hit or not. But if you wanna go offensive with minimal risk, do -Lck. -Lck actually doesn't change your hit rating over -Str and deals more damage, on average, than -Str (on a Dark Flier/Sage combo).
#119MM125Posted 5/12/2013 1:18:44 PM
Endgame posted...
yeah..... I don't know about giving up making Sol, Pavise, and Aegis a practically guaranteed thing just for a chance of bonus Luna

Fair enough. Truth be told, I forgot Pavise and Aegis were boosted by RFK. Still, the offensive build would probably benefit more from Aether than RFK, if Morgan was using Sol or Luna.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#120Roark17Posted 5/12/2013 2:30:28 PM
MM125 posted...
Endgame posted...

Fair enough. Truth be told, I forgot Pavise and Aegis were boosted by RFK. Still, the offensive build would probably benefit more from Aether than RFK, if Morgan was using Sol or Luna.

Speaking strictly about offense. Even a Faire skill > RK.