Rate the Character, Chapter 1: Lucina!Sully and Lucina!Sumia

#1guedesbrawlPosted 5/7/2013 6:56:44 PM
And success! Let's see if I will get this one through the end as well.

Remember that we aren't considering that other kids want that Mom or similar cases. And to answer superange128's question from the Prologue (not my fault you cosplayed as Kellam when I first read through it), I'll be doing this by recruitment/paralogue number order, both kids and parents.

I hope this format pleases y'all. Oh, I updated my FAQ, fixing minor mistakes (like missing Ranks, Lucy and Chrom sharing a skillset, Veteran's level).

-------------
*Default Lucina:
Classes available: Lord, Great Lord, Cavalier, Paladin, Great Knight, Archer, Sniper, Bow Knight, Bride.

Skills Available: Dual Strike+, Charm, Aether, Rightful King, Discipline, Outdoor Fighter, Defender, Aegis, Luna, Dual Guard+, Skill +2, Prescience, Hit Rate +20, Bowfaire, Rally Skill, Bowbreaker, Rally Heart, Bonds, All Stats+2, Paragon, Limit Break.

*Sully!Lucina:
New Classes Available: Myrmidon, Swordmaster, Assassin, Wyvern Rider, Wyvern Lord, Griffon Rider.

New Skills Available: Avoid +10, Vantage, Astra, Swordfaire, Lethality, Pass, Strength +2, Tantivity, Quick Burn, Swordbreaker, Deliverer, Lancebreaker.

Mods:
+4 Skill and Speed.
+2 Luck.
+1 Strength.
0 Magic and Resistance.
-1 Defense.

*Sumia!Lucina:
New Classes Available: Pegasus Knight, Falcon Knight, Dark Flier, Knight, General, Cleric, War Cleric, Sage.

New Skills Available: Speed +2. Relief, Rally Speed, Lancefaire, Rally Movement, Galeforce, Defense +2, Indoor Fighter, Rally Defense, Pavise, Miracle, Healtouch, Rally Luck, Renewal, Rally Magic, Tomefaire.

Mods:
+5 Speed.
+4 Skill.
+2 Luck.
+1 Magic and Resistance.
0 Strength.
-2 Defense.
-------------

Sully allows Lucina to be a better support by giving her Swordfaire, while also giving her 2 other Skills that benefit greatly from Rightful King: Lethality and Astra, but since she lacks a way to heal, you are better off with Aether anyway. C rank.

Sumia gives her a good Defensive boost in Pavise, making up for her negative mod, and a good Healing Skill in Renewal. Thanks to that, she can be a good tank. She can go with either Lancefaire or Tomefaire to support as a Dark Flier.

Oh, and talking about Dark Flier, Galeforce. Nuff' said. A rank.

-------------
Character Ranking:

S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:
*Maiden!Lucina
-------------
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#2GoldenPower89Posted 5/7/2013 7:00:43 PM
Sully!Lucina B
Sumia!Lucina A
---
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard
#3bearclaw13Posted 5/7/2013 7:02:09 PM
Lucina can mother Sully or Sumia? Never knew that.

D and A respectively
---
My dream team: Me, azn_boy150, Dadkwashere, Spikaya and Lylat_Cruiser.
Our profession: wrecking topics.
#4KingKrackoPosted 5/7/2013 7:09:20 PM
Sully!Lucina is strong for a no-grind run where you don't care about galeforce, but the lack of galeforce really cripples her.

C

Sumia!Lucina can be a strong tank with Pavise/Aegis, and galeforce is always welcome,arguably Lucina's best non-MU mother.

A
---
Bah... forget it, i'm not creative enough to think of a clever sig, I'll just write this.
#5papita69xxxPosted 5/7/2013 7:09:33 PM
I think Sumia deserves to be S rank. Nice stats and Galeforce plus Sumia itīs easier to train than either Mariabelle or Olivia unless you want to spend a lot of time dancing and staff abusing
#6Google_ChromPosted 5/7/2013 7:18:29 PM
Bar a MU mothered Lucina, Sumia is tied with Olivia for being Lucina's best mom, so I'd give her an S.

Sully on the other hand certainly isn't the best, but at least she passes down decent caps, and more importantly the Myrmidon tree... I'd give her a C.
---
Official Husbando of Sumia
#7guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 7:18:51 PM
bearclaw13 posted...

D and A respectively

OH ****.

*sigh*
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#8anondumPosted 5/7/2013 7:20:02 PM
D
B
#9GoldenPower89Posted 5/7/2013 7:20:37 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
bearclaw13 posted...

D and A respectively

OH ****.

*sigh*

lol
---
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard
#10kukingina2Posted 5/7/2013 7:21:18 PM
Sully : D
Sumia : A
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047