Rate the Character, Chapter 1: Lucina!Sully and Lucina!Sumia

#31guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 9:49:16 AM
nother bump
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#32LurkerkillerPosted 5/8/2013 10:09:21 AM
If this is solely just for Lucina and meaning no Cynthia is involved in the rating nor Kjelle, and because it's for min max purposes, I'd give....

Sumia!Lucina an S rank
Sully!Lucina a D rank.

Reason being is because Sully forces Lucina into being a physical damage dealer without the use of Magical Swords or anything similar. Sully also loses out on Galeforce for Lucina.

With Sumia, you get everything + the ability to abuse Celcia's Gale.

The main reason why I don't do this pairing though is because I'd rather have an Inigo with Rightful King as much as people say he doesn't need it and prefer Cynthia to be a magical damage dealer personally.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#33guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 2:54:05 PM
other bump
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#34fawful_XPosted 5/8/2013 3:09:22 PM
Sully!Lucina: C. Okay for a no-grind/Min-max run, but otherwise bad.

Sumia!Lucina: A. Olivia could be better for offense, but Sumia is the best mother for a tanky Lucy.
---
Official Fawful of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U board.
24% Senseless, 38% Slightly confused.
#35IlluminaZer0Posted 5/8/2013 3:33:06 PM(edited)
Sully!Lucina: B. For reasons explained. Awesome in no-grind, otherwise limiting.

Sumia!Lucina: S. Olivia's advantage over Sumia offensive wise is overrated. The biggest advantage Olivia gives to Lucina is the Assassin class. Most users don't seem to bother with Lethality/Astra, and vantage isn't that great on Lucina anyways.

Aether/Luna is all the offense Lucina needs, especially against capped enemies due to their significant defense. And as mentioned: Sumia gives Lucina far more versatility than Olivia.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#36guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 5:25:51 PM
I just noticed that in my OP i gave Sumia!Lucy an A rank, and that it should be an S. damn.
---
Confession Time!
#37SnowyyPandaPosted 5/8/2013 5:26:48 PM
Sully!Lucina
C
Sumia!Lucina
S
---
I love pandas.
#38guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 5:49:54 PM
Last bump before Last Chance, expect that within the hour.
---
Confession Time!
#39IceDissolverPosted 5/8/2013 5:54:39 PM
Sully!Lucina = C
Sumia!Lucina = S
#40guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 6:39:03 PM
Last Chance
---
Confession Time!