CYOA: Awakening!

#1bearclaw13Posted 5/7/2013 7:41:47 PM
*facepalm* Let's see if I manage to not close this one while trying to fix spelling...

The streets are clear this early in the morning but you know they will soon be full. The Exalt in his pride will want to show off his accomplishment, after all he's finally succeeded he's finally captured him, the greatest outlaw in living memory. All of his faithful will celebrate! All of the dissenters will hide and mourn their loss.

The world is quiet for now but it won't stay that way...

Are you:

A. One of the king's men, preparing to have the entire city under a constant eye for the duration of the celebrations. After all it wouldn't do to have him escape. Would it?

B. A spy inside the king's guard the Exalt is corrupt! His pride is ruining his country!

C. An open dissenter doing your best to get in position for the breakout, the exalt will fall! And you shall aid in his loss.
---
My dream team: Me, azn_boy150, Dadkwashere, Spikaya and Lylat_Cruiser.
Our profession: wrecking topics.
#2Mudkip_in_SpacePosted 5/7/2013 7:43:52 PM
B.
---
Any suggestions for a husband for Maribelle?
Why are Kairi's early game fetch quests so tedious?
#3SpikayaPosted 5/7/2013 7:44:08 PM
I'll just put back down mah vote for C here...
---
My Face x Desk for Canon!
Ohh, great, great, attack of the supermodels. - The Doctor
#4GoldenPower89Posted 5/7/2013 7:45:49 PM
Lol. I choose C again.
---
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard
#5bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 7:47:07 PM
3 Cs
2 Bs (haha bs)
1 A
---
#6SpikayaPosted 5/7/2013 7:48:16 PM
A B?!?!
---
#7bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 7:49:26 PM
Spikaya posted...
A B?!?!

I'm counting the topic that proved my stupididty...
---
#8SpikayaPosted 5/7/2013 7:51:34 PM
bearclaw13 posted...
Spikaya posted...
A B?!?!

I'm counting the topic that proved my stupididty...

Yeah I know. I was making a dumb reference. :P
---
#9bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 8:08:08 PM
C. An enemy of the crown (sorry if votes get added this was winning when I started)

The streets remain quiet as walk through them not bothering to conceal the hatred in your eyes when you look at soldiers. It's not like they can do anything! Whenever someone is arrested on mere suspicion a riot breaks out! The soldiers and guardsmen have learned to get proof before taking out an enemy.

As you make your way to your destination you begin to wonder where they're holding Robin. Figuring that out will be essential to getting him out of the Exalt's grasp. He probably isn't in the actual prison the Exalt is too clever too make that mistake, finding him would be easy. The castle would make sense but it's slightly too open.

When you eventually reach your location you find your partner, Lucina, waiting for you looking at a card. "I hope you don't intend to call her yet" you say "she tends to attract attention... something we don't want here."

"No" she responds,"Although I don't doubt that she'll be useful in our plans."

"I don't either"

"Good, in that case where should we look first"

A. The prison.

B. The castle

C. Wait for the execution and get him then. You'll need the rest of your team for that to stand a chance of succeeding though,
---
#10nflchampPosted 5/7/2013 8:11:00 PM
B. We can always have C as a fall back plan.