CYOA: Awakening!

#131SwordMasterEXPosted 5/10/2013 4:10:37 PM
A- Bum Rush 'em
---
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction
#132Let_There_Be_PiPosted 5/10/2013 7:14:10 PM
Since I waited I got another vote for A! And since ti was tied I had to randomize! I got A... I'm so happy!

Will update now.
---
I <3 Pie. My username ran out of space.
#133SpikayaPosted 5/10/2013 7:18:42 PM
Raeg.
---
My Face x Desk for Canon!
Ohh, great, great, attack of the supermodels. - The Doctor
#134SwordMasterEXPosted 5/10/2013 7:22:51 PM
Spikaya posted...
Raeg.

Jealous? ;p
---
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction
#135Let_There_Be_PiPosted 5/10/2013 8:25:45 PM
A. Rush them!

Morgan looks over at you, "What do you think we should do?"

You're surprised by the question, after all Morgan is the strategist even if you're technically in charge, "I think we would be best off dealing with them and then helping the townspeople."

Morgan nods the look on her face, you can read her very well, says that she was hoping for that response, "Good, we can look for Lon'qu afterwards." She then proceeds to explain her plan as you walk towards the town square. It's fairly simple; you lead and she and Lissa pick off enemies. You aren't really surprised by this and with the pure amateurness (not sure if that's a word...) that the bandits have shown so far it shouldn't be that hard to accomplish either.

You prove to be correct when the bandits rush you as soon as you enter the town square, they lack formation, often get in each others way and mess up everything they could. Meanwhile you, Lissa and Morgan fight like you've been fighting together for a long time which you have. In short the fight wasn't hard at all.

The enemy leader in his cowardice didn't join his men and fled before you could reach him. Lissa heals up some scratches and a nasty wound you got from a lucky shot then the three of you head back to the townspeople.

Do you...
A. Help them put out fires and such.
B. Look for Lon'qu.
---
I <3 Pie. My username ran out of space.
#136Rideps1Posted 5/10/2013 8:27:23 PM
a
---
If I ever had a kid, I'd want a daughter like Morgan. Y'know, one who tries to lure me into pitfall traps. ~~C_D_M
#137SwordMasterEXPosted 5/10/2013 8:28:42 PM
A- Lon'qu's patient he'll understand
---
#138SpikayaPosted 5/11/2013 3:30:08 AM
...a
---
#139bearclaw13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 12:10:50 PM
A. Help the villagers. (I might have to step up my game in writing these, my current strategy is just spend about 5-10 minutes writing and post... (I spend too much time on SF...))

You decide to help the villagers put out the remaining fires, basically most of them. You tell Lissa and Morgan to help them while you go too look for any remaining bandits, just in case.

With your objectives set the three of you go your separate ways. You wander through the town most of it is still on fire but you only use axes and have no effective way to put them out. So you walk and you search. The townspeople have all congregated in places where the fires have been put out and you can't listen properly through the crackling flames.

You come across a villager on the ground. He has a lance at his side and from the two dead bandits beside him you can tell he fought them and put up a good fight, considering he obviously hadn't ever been trained...

Do you...
A. "He's probably dead I'll just leave him."
B. See if he's alive and get him to Lissa ASAP if he is.
---
My dream team: Me, azn_boy150, Dadkwashere, Spikaya and Lylat_Cruiser.
Our profession: wrecking topics.
#140SpikayaPosted 5/11/2013 12:12:04 PM
A.
---